• 100_4744.jpg
    100_4744.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 1,974
and my 92 2wd DD beside my runner

Attachments

• 100_4335222222.jpg
    100_4335222222.jpg
    125.6 KB · Views: 1,960
That sucks..I drive Lenoir to Hickory every day also and my motors about to go and my front end feels a tad funny so you might see me on the side of the road one day. Do you ever see those HUGH Tacomas pulling in MDI? They must have 30" lifts or something..

That thing was stupid.....it had 40"s on it with 20"rock stars. It had a sas done and the owner never even hada front ds made for it. Toyota bought it back for a stupid price on the frame recall. lucky mo fo. There is another super tall Tacoma that sits at "the spa" in downtown hickory pretty often. It's burgandy reg cab.

latest addition 89 4cyl auto

Picked this 89 up about a month ago,just put in motor,in the process of rewiring ENTIRE truck to 87 due to fried ecu(ecu impossible to find)
cars%20and%20trucks%20234.jpg

I have an ecu if you need one

That thing was stupid.....it had 40"s on it with 20"rock stars. It had a sas done and the owner never even hada front ds made for it. Toyota bought it back for a stupid price on the frame recall. lucky mo fo. There is another super tall Tacoma that sits at "the spa" in downtown hickory pretty often. It's burgandy reg cab.
yea he got behind me last week.. I think he works at MDI too..

nah, it came from the lake tillery area, down below URE

My junk

Here is my junk.
ai257.photobucket.com_albums_hh228_davidbrunton6_TacoRock1.jpg

Mine and the back of Xlain's runner. (Thanks again for saving my ass with your Wallyworld pump)

ai257.photobucket.com_albums_hh228_davidbrunton6_2fer.jpg

My daughter wanting to drive through the woods behind the house. She's a bigtime wheeling fan.

ai257.photobucket.com_albums_hh228_davidbrunton6_tacoma4.jpg

Thanks to Alex at Carolina Truggies for enduring the sight of my pig for months at a time.

It's an off the shelf TRD huffer. Was installed by previous owner. As far as I know never dynoed. More than enough power to light all 4 of these IROK's up! I do not have the 7th injector setup on it so above 4k it leans out and goes limp. But I have never needed to get knee deep in it before.

Thanks for the compliments. It needs a bigger front axle in the worst way, but she's been pretty dependable for besides that. I usually wheel at URE.

I am not sure what direction I want to head in with the truck. Either go balls out and link the front and rear drop in an LS3, or sell it and build a ground up buggy. Who knows. LOL

CGM those are a nice pair of rigs, I think I know that rock lol.

Dave

Might as well post mine on here. It's not a serious wheeler like most of the rigs in this thread. I think I'll be driving it to NC sometime this coming summer for a little road trip.

81 FJ60, full restoration in progress, 33's, OME stuff, custom bumpers, ARB's, will be a light wheeler.

ai14.photobucket.com_albums_a349_Puma297_CruiserInt__MG_7434.jpg

ai14.photobucket.com_albums_a349_Puma297_CruiserMot__MG_7958.jpg

ai14.photobucket.com_albums_a349_Puma297_CruiserSusp_S5001306.jpg

ai14.photobucket.com_albums_a349_Puma297_CruiserSusp_S5001310.jpg

I'm about 8 months into the restoration and will be starting on the body work in a couple of weeks so that I can spray it in the spring. The full buildup is here...

http://www.mallcrawlin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=18255

Back