Lets See Those Custom Cages

burrellsjeep

Breaking Stuff...
Got a Cage in your rig, Post some pictures of it. I am about to start on mine and would like to see some Ideas. So lets see what you have built.

Doesn't matter if its exo or internal or what rig its on, just post them.

Lets see some tube work.

Here's a couple I have built:
ai239.photobucket.com_albums_ff33_sqrlmoney_Fab_20work_IMG00036_20091006_1520.jpg

ai239.photobucket.com_albums_ff33_sqrlmoney_Fab_20work_Picture134.jpg

ai239.photobucket.com_albums_ff33_sqrlmoney_Fab_20work_DSC01809.jpg

Nope all of them are 1.75. For some reason certain cages look like that, I know what you mean it does look larger. I think papajon has a picture somewhere of it all painted.

Got a Cage in your rig, Post some pictures of it. I am about to start on mine and would like to see some Ideas. So lets see what you have built.
Doesn't matter if its exo or internal or what rig its on, just post them.
Lets see some tube work.
Getting ready to do one for my cj, thanks for the start. Nice ideas. Thanks for pics keep em comming!:beer:

I wanted something really different when I had them do this TJ cage. I didn't want the same cookie cutter design, and I also wanted a large amount of leg room and headroom. I told him however you want to do it, then do it.

All .125 wall dom, floating floor, (and the harness is bolted behind the seats to 1/4" plate right at the opening for the belt slot in the seat, just in case it looks low in the pictures). The cage is hard tied in at 6-points. Overall Im well pleased with its design, I feel nice and safe, and I like the looks of it. Good luck with your build.

J.R.

my junk. built by the midget at UFAB...
ai58.photobucket.com_albums_g259_xtoy_boy35_P2050438.jpg

ai58.photobucket.com_albums_g259_xtoy_boy35_P2050440.jpg

ai58.photobucket.com_albums_g259_xtoy_boy35_P2050439.jpg

:lol:
bird cage.jpg

Back