Let's see some Chevys!

Not sure on that, personally I would not own a manual DD truck. There's no other transmission in the world like the Allison, if you can afford it I suggest buying one! I had a 5.9 Cummins turbo before I got this, the Cummins had a little more power but what comes with Dodge is transmission problems. So I had to get rid of it after putting 2 tranny's in it! :poop:

really i've heard of a lot of problems out of allisions?

and what auto did you have in that 5.9 was it a 47re

and i take a 5.9 over a duramax anyday even though im a chevy man

really i've heard of a lot of problems out of allisions?
and what auto did you have in that 5.9 was it a 47re
and i take a 5.9 over a duramax anyday even though im a chevy man

There are no problems with the Allison trans. It will last forever if you keep the stock HP on the duramax. The problem comes when people start running high HP on a stock trans.

i was in a trans shop about a few weeks ago and he said all the government trucks were having problems with them and i know about adding high horse power that screws up any tranny. its just what i've heard i dont know if its true but this guy knows his stuff and he works on some of the government stuff

There are no problems with the Allison trans. It will last forever if you keep the stock HP on the duramax. The problem comes when people start running high HP on a stock trans.
Yes, this is true & I know that. But when it does, it will be the dealerships problem! Not mine

nope i came in them lol
LOL! Would you like a pic of its ass end, to maybe ass-fuck my truck/the screen?:bounce2:

yep thats a good reason to not care.

Yep, hell its only a truck & you only live once. So give it hell & let it eat!! There is nothing that humors me more, than black smoking a car out that's sitting beside me at a stop light! LMAO:flipoff2:

Yep, hell its only a truck & you only live once. So give it hell & let it eat!! There is nothing that humors me more, than black smoking a car out that's sitting beside me at a stop light! LMAO:flipoff2:

thats not good though thats what gives diesels a bad rep. yea its funny at times but when your on a street full of adults its not funny. i promise i got a $260 ticket at senior week for blowing smoke on a police officer, luckily he wasn't a complete dick and didn't give all 5 of us seatbelt tickets too. its cool at times but its only at certain times i use it to get people of my butt if the brake check doesn't work and dam right it impresses the gals. but i've learned when to use it now.

and if you go to a diesel form bragging about blowing smoke youll get te same reaction as if you posted something stupid on pirate. they look at diesels as the best fuel ever you can outrun a ls1 and then haul it home still getting good mpgs and thats what diesels was intended to do. go read what gale banks thinks about black smoke

this was mine but i got stupid and traded for a jeep

pictures039.jpg

thats not good though thats what gives diesels a bad rep. yea its funny at times but when your on a street full of adults its not funny. i promise i got a $260 ticket at senior week for blowing smoke on a police officer, luckily he wasn't a complete dick and didn't give all 5 of us seatbelt tickets too. its cool at times but its only at certain times i use it to get people of my butt if the brake check doesn't work and dam right it impresses the gals. but i've learned when to use it now.
and if you go to a diesel form bragging about blowing smoke youll get te same reaction as if you posted something stupid on pirate. they look at diesels as the best fuel ever you can outrun a ls1 and then haul it home still getting good mpgs and thats what diesels was intended to do. go read what gale banks thinks about black smoke

Yeah, it was all in good fun. I was out of town when I done it so they had no clue at all who I was (Not like you could see in there anyway, but still). Yep, that's the same thing I do. No need to hit the brakes, just smoke them out so they fall back! Yes sir, especially the blondes! The blondes LOVE black smoke. IMO, fuck pirate4x4 (they are all a bunch of dick heads) & whoever else who does not like it. Now I know it's raw fuel, meaning this is unusable power. But it still puts on a show, and puts a smile on most people's face...except for the green people! Also, another fun thing to do is smoke the highway workers out by their stop signs or as you go by them! LMAO!:wheel:

So guys, anymore Chevy's here? I know there has to be more!!

ai992.photobucket.com_albums_af46_ronaldcox_2010_utf_8BSU1HMDAxMzUuanBn.jpg

well...not exactly a truck...but it is made by GM...its the turbojet im learnin to work on...this one is all cut up so we can see all the parts to learn. but they are really cool to work on

Yeah, it was all in good fun. I was out of town when I done it so they had no clue at all who I was (Not like you could see in there anyway, but still). Yep, that's the same thing I do. No need to hit the brakes, just smoke them out so they fall back! Yes sir, especially the blondes! The blondes LOVE black smoke. IMO, fuck pirate4x4 (they are all a bunch of dick heads) & whoever else who does not like it. Now I know it's raw fuel, meaning this is unusable power. But it still puts on a show, and puts a smile on most people's face...except for the green people! Also, another fun thing to do is smoke the highway workers out by their stop signs or as you go by them! LMAO!:wheel:

Dude I think your truck is GAY and I also think it is stupid to smoke people out! But whatever you gotta do to make you feel better about yourself! Lets see some flex shots or maybe you wheelin it!!!

There is more tech on Pirate than I am sure you know what to do with and I am guessing that someone on their made fun of your mall crawler and you got butt hurt so now you call them all dickheads?!

Dude I think your truck is GAY and I also think it is stupid to smoke people out! But whatever you gotta do to make you feel better about yourself! Lets see some flex shots or maybe you wheelin it!!!
There is more tech on Pirate than I am sure you know what to do with and I am guessing that someone on their made fun of your mall crawler and you got butt hurt so now you call them all dickheads?!

:popcorn: Here we go...

Shouldn't you be on VA4x4.com anyways?

Just sayin, but come on man not all trucks required to wheel, there's such things as show trucks, and Pullin Trucks, and mud trucks, and trail rigs, and buggies, and desert racers, etc, etc . . . to each his own man, I like em all to an extent :smokin:

I agree every truck has its place and to each his own. But seriously putting a bad taste in other peoples mouth by smoking them out, AND then bragging about it on a website that advacates land use and supports the hobby. That is whats GAY!

Events like 4x4cross is a place to show off what you got a put your truck where your mouth is! But I am sure all the guys at that event will be the "dickheads" that are on Pirate4x4 and other offroad websites!

"Shouldn't you be on VA4x4.com anyways?" Nahh I lived in NC for 4 years and am moving back right now, my truck is already there.

Back