Let's see some Chevys!

i would never wheel a truck like that thats a truck worth way more than whatever you have i bet. its a brnd new truck if it was beat up then fine but dang its brand new no scratches or anything how pissed would you be if you scratched or put a dent in your brand new what $60k? (just a guess) truck

Jan. 2010 Snow 001.JPG
my sub in the last snow

Not a Chevy but here it is any way Jan. 2010 Snow 005.jpg

I'll play.

ai269.photobucket.com_albums_jj49_Copasetic27_DSC01999.jpg

ai269.photobucket.com_albums_jj49_Copasetic27_DSC02705.jpg

ai269.photobucket.com_albums_jj49_Copasetic27_bigun.jpg

why the spacers or whatever was used to convert it to 8lug? Just to run the h2's? they look good though. (minus the steps...i hate steps on trucks)

you gonna run a 14ff and fab up something for the 9.25 ifs or strait axle?
Going to pick up a 14 bolt from a 2000 2500 this coming week and then start gathering parts for a 60 front. :Rockon:

Straight_Diesel_150.207184514_large.JPG

Here's my bowtie. Used to be my daily driver now it just goes from the garage to the trailer to the pull and back to the garage.

Nope that was my buddies truck. Very similar builds, we built a big set of twins for his truck for drag racing while mine has a large single turbo built for pulling.

Thanks guys. Yeah I'm running adapters (for now ;) ) just to run the H2's. Got a little something in the works coming up for the 04 but it'll be a good while before that transpires. Here's where I got the adapters from: http://www.ezaccessory.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=6550-8650

Dude be careful, those are the same adapters that let go on me goin 70 mph down the interstate in the middle lane with traffic on both sides of me, grace of god nobody got hurt.

And yea they were torqued and locktite'd, just fyi . . .

Nope that was my buddies truck. Very similar builds, we built a big set of twins for his truck for drag racing while mine has a large single turbo built for pulling.

Tell him I said thanks for comin out :driver:

That pic is from Straight Diesel's Sled Pull, their season opener is coming up April 17th - www.straightdieseltruckpull.com :smokin:

Tell him I said thanks for comin out :driver:

That pic is from Straight Diesel's Sled Pull, their season opener is coming up April 17th - www.straightdieseltruckpull.com :smokin:

We had fun at the mooresville event. Just trying to get the bugs worked out before race season starts. We'll be in peachalnd if my truck is finished:beer:

Some Bad ASS Chevys guys! I'm diggin the h2's on the dark 4 door. I've got a 04' extended cab duramax the same color and i'm liking the looks of it.

Back