Lets See a Pic of Your tow rig and trailer.

Not really wheeling related but makes money to put towards my rig. Helping a local Vet farmer get some stock to the butcher tomorrow.
991FD725-9D5B-49FF-8059-1CD3E6BCFB5C.jpeg

Got enough tongue weight.View attachment 316246
Probably only 1500lbs or less. Doesn't look too bad.

I intentionally loaded mine tongue heavy last weekend to minimize the weight on the shitty trailer tires. Here's 2400lbs of tongue weight:
Screenshot_20200417-224206.png

No pics of the Ford doing the brodozer squat??

No pics of the Ford doing the brodozer squat??
The slightly flexed front does accentuate it a little, but...
Bro do you even doze?
IMG_20200412_135126.jpg

That a brand name trailer?

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

@benXJ I got the trailer from a Christmas tree farm in West Jefferson; they were using it to haul trees. It even has a rear ball hitch from double trailering. It did come with a title but doesn’t say the manufacturer- it is not a home built title though. I’m not sure who manufactured it, but it’s beefy. My guess is somewhere in SWVA or Northern Ashe county.

First time using my camper shell. Kinda like it a lot. Wife being pregnant means I’ll be wheeling alone for the next year or so, which means I only need a little place to sleep.
Also helps my MPG a bunch somehow. Got 13mpg towing to gulches and back and I just got 19+ Mpg Highway for about an hour and a half empty today for work.

0AC11428-F54A-486D-9A6D-66598A1F4336.jpeg

First time using my camper shell. Kinda like it a lot. Wife being pregnant means I’ll be wheeling alone for the next year or so, which means I only need a little place to sleep.
Also helps my MPG a bunch somehow. Got 13mpg towing to gulches and back and I just got 19+ Mpg Highway for about an hour and a half empty today for work.

View attachment 317331
No surprise. Camper shells turn you into a grandpa, which in turn makes you accelerate and drive much slower, thereby improving your fuel mileage.

View attachment 317331
I think I saw yall headed south saturday morning. It was on i85 leaving gastonia. I thought that Tacoma looked familiar.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

No surprise. Camper shells turn you into a grandpa, which in turn makes you accelerate and drive much slower, thereby improving your fuel mileage.
Fair enough but :flipoff2:

@willore its an ARE contractor cap. Custom ordered from High Country 4x4 in Boone.

Our new tow pig. 40' Monaco DP, 8.3 cummins, 6sp Allison
Yeah, pretty sure that won't be making the turn in the potts campground. Especially pulling anything.
Congrats though...I'd love to have something like that (especially if it would keep up with Robbie Moseley rolling cross country pulling my trailer and Jeep)

I'd love to have something like that (especially if it would keep up with Robbie Moseley rolling cross country pulling my trailer and Jeep)

Me too! IIRC, @ricky picked up a bus-chassis motor coach with the 8.3L several years ago (mega pullouts, washer/dryer, king bed... a bit dated, but stoopid nice) and said he couldn't even tell his heavy ass LJ (401/tons) was back there.
Don't recall the exacts, but seems the MPGs from Charleston to URE were better than most turbo diesel pickups... and pretty sure it wasn't a 6 spd

Back