Lets See a Pic of Your tow rig and trailer.

I believe this is what the youngins nowadays call “Paw Paw” mode. This is as cool as I’m gonna make it.
IMG_4496.jpeg

IMG_4497.jpeg

The RCLB life is calling me for my next farm truck. That is beautiful.
I’ve always loved a regular cab. Every good memory I have of both my Papa’s usually involved their regular cab trucks. Learning to drive in the fields, trips to Hardee’s for breakfast.

I’ve always loved a regular cab. Every good memory I have of both my Papa’s usually involved their regular cab trucks. Learning to drive in the fields, trips to Hardee’s for breakfast.
My dad still to this day wouldnt own an extended or crew to save his life. Even though he likes my dodge hauling 4/5 of us around. But my childhood wouldn’t be the same if I was t thrown around in the bed of a single cab

Helped my buddy bring home his new rig. The old 454 was fighting a bit, definitely need to regear to 4.10s and get the transmission sorted out. I reckon my leaves are pretty well on the way out too, we had the Powerstroke loaded pretty far forward but even with 70 pounds of air in the bags there's some serious squat.
20240416_183359.jpg
Everyone talking about pawpaw rigs, I think both of these fit the criteria.

Back