Lee Crawford, (Transman731)

upnover

Grumpy, decrepit Old Man
I ordered some parts from Lee last week, they showed up yesterday. I ordered specifically 3 parts. He quoted me a price, and I paid, he sent.
Now as said I only ordered three parts, but, Lee had the foresight to know what was going to be done and also sent me the pan gasket and filter!
Saved me another trip to the parts store!
Thanks Lee

Nice...

... Now that's Customer Service !! ... "LIVE ACTION !!"

Lee has my 47RH trans down there now, to be rebuilt. It's going into my RV project, e450 w/ cummins 5.9 Triple disk, billet input etc... Bottom line Lee stands behind his work..

Everything he has done for me has been spot on. He's always been of great help. I will definitely be using him again.

"Ex Umbris Venimus"

Sent from my iPhone

I was having some bad death wobble/bump steer problems so I asked a question about it on here last night. Lee commented and told me to stop by so I did earlier. He lifted my Jeep up and showed me where one of the drag link tie rod ends had play, the pitman arm castle nut was loose, and explained how the steering box was going. He tightened the castle nut which temporarily solved the problem and gave me an estimate for permanently fixing everything. He didn't charge me a dime for what he did either. I wish I knew about him earlier and look forward to doing business with him in the future.

Just got my wife's Trailblazer back from Lee, he did one hell of a job rebuilding this trans. This thing drives better than ever, hands down the best guy to touch a transmission.

The only thing that sucks is my wife won't appreciate how awesome it drives, she'll only notice that it actually drives normal again. :lol:

Wish we had trans guys like that around here... I could keep from dropping the 42re in the zj every year!!!

Back