KOH spy pics!

336wheeler

ai212.photobucket.com_albums_cc116_336wheeler__3.jpg

ai212.photobucket.com_albums_cc116_336wheeler__2.jpg

Possibly more to come.

I thought you snuck some pics of my buggy. At this rate its going to be the only one that makes it. :flipoff2:

Who needs sponsor billboard space? :huggy:

Interesting roof design, is that 'flatness' for a purpose or? (I was thinking roof mounted tent or something expedition like?)

Looks like VERY low COG, but almost too low for that size tire/how much ground clearance?

I thought you snuck some pics of my buggy. At this rate its going to be the only one that makes it. :flipoff2:
Who needs sponsor billboard space? :huggy:

Hahaha, we will see. It's coming along pretty well here lately though.

P.S. - it's gonna be about 4" higher at ride height. It's at full bump. The belly pan is in the neighborhood of 19" at ride height.

Are those the new struts that everyone is running? Is that yours? Awsome!

Yes, they are the new ORI struts. This is going to be Indywill's ride for KOH.

This is Will's KOH buggy. Yager if you're talking about the one that had IFS, the IFS was scrapped (edit: "put on hold") and it has spider 9s now.

Hey hey. I finally got some interweb signal...

This is the same chassis the IFS was hooked to...and the IFS is not 'scrapped', it's just been put on hold...long story short...I got a better idea...:D. That, and for the cost of IFS front SHAFTS ALONE I got front and rear Spider9's. I was going to cut the shafts myself but they have retarded pressure angles in those 60 CV's meaning I'd have to pay someone...

General specs:
LS1 - slightly massaged to 450-ish
Powerglide
STaK 3 speed
Spider9's front and rear
ORI ST's
Front and rear double tri'ed 4 links (yeah, on a moonbuggy:flipoff2:)
And...it uses all 50degrees of available steering WITH 42's (I'll prolly run 39's)...put that in your pipe...:lol:

Lemme get about a weeks more work on it and I'll post up some more pictures that'll look much more complete...

What he means to say, is the IFS is not scrapped. He will put it on his self with the rest of the stuff he wants to do and no one will ever hear of it again :flipoff2:

Wow, great start. This year's KOH is going to be really competitive. I think the days of a reliable f-toy doing really well have passed. It doesn't matter how great a driver you are, you can't win the daytona 500 in a ford focus. People are bringing the heat for this event. Good luck.

i like the way everyone is saying great start......

How many years have you been working on this Will?

Looks good though. Seth

final out come has he finished one yet?

SO ? Who cares if he never finishes one. Not many here can say they have even started a similar project ?

Pretty much all of us giving him a hard time. :lol: Its ok though. We are trying to make him finish this one.

I haven't talked to Will all week... so I'm not sure what has been done on it, but I would at least assume that some progress has been made.

the look on tony face is priceless!

Back