Killer Weldz Thread

Here are a few i layed down awhile back on Josh's (GONOVRIT) jeep.

ai138.photobucket.com_albums_q266_74_Chevota_101_4493.jpg

Shouldnt you be working. :flipoff2:

Does anyone use a push-pull lead for alum? We have a demo in the shop and are having trouble dialing it in. What we have seen is you have to push the puddle to keep a clean weld and we are using argon gas. By the way I agree this thread should be called "I'm an artist with a welding lead".
yes we have a few of those, and a few standard spool guns. both must be welded forehand or pushed. "push-pull" refers to the feeder set up, not the welding method. All require alittle different set up.

3 standard spool guns, one spool a matic standard, two with python guns. one of the pythons has pulse mig. I'll try to get some recent weld shots.

Dad's Pics 003.jpg
Dad's Pics 002.jpg
Dad's Pics 001.jpg
old but neat as hell project for an AC Cobra

no sorry couldn't find any recent shots on the puter, I did run a flat lap joint today for the specific purpose of putting it on this thread.
i got busy on a project and forgot to get a pick, it makes that tig work look shabby.

its a repost but the top supports along the tank base is mig aluminum

PICT0014.jpg

Bump for Chris at Marsfab putting out some wicked welds! Tig, Mig you name it, he does an awesome job!

LOL! I've been too busy to take any pictures. I took a few of of a keg tank I'm building for the Efird Toyota. Nothin too fancy just a little stainless work.
m_006.jpg

m_007.jpg

Thats not something you want to trip and fall on. :lol:

:bounce2:

Attachments

• shop65 579.jpg
    shop65 579.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 738
  • shop.jpg
    shop.jpg
    275 KB · Views: 748
  • shop69 012.jpg
    shop69 012.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 741
  • shop69 023.jpg
    shop69 023.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 721
  • shop69 034.jpg
    shop69 034.jpg
    421.9 KB · Views: 674
3 standard spool guns, one spool a matic standard, two with python guns. one of the pythons has pulse mig. I'll try to get some recent weld shots.

dug this thread up for the mig alum close up I promised. No cool part here just a set up weld.

066.JPG

Nice. I'm glad you bumped it up. Ive been waiting on some new pictures from you guys. Let's get this thread going again.

Back