Just drove a new Z06 Vette...

I love how in this post someone with a mustang jumps in to say how fast there "Buddies" car is!
Fact is, that Stang ain't run'n a 10 sec. quarter on 93 octane, stock fuel system, or with out a rollcage.
10 sec. cars are drag cars only!

oh how wrong you are. the farther of the boy who owns the cobra does ford racing and i know what a drag car looks like cus he has one sitting in his garage that is an 8th mile funny car. yes when you get a car in the 10's they require you to wear a helmet and have a role cage. he is currently working on that one. at the time he didnt know what the car would run but he was sure it would be in the 10's.

yeah...but then you're stuck with TWO Fords at the house...:lol: :lol:
Greg

haha... my family owns quite a few fords and none of them have broken down. the newest one is an 07 PSD. almost got the chance to replace it with an 08 earlier tonight when a drunk driver nearly t boned me at an intersection... kinda wishing i had taken one for the team. i believe that i have seen more chevy's broken down on the side of the road then fords. i dont think we need to start this argument or would yall like to discuss which truck currently has the highest towing capacity?

Odds are only one of them will be broke down at a time?
So at least you can take the other one to get to work?
Seems reasonable to me?

same thing to you about the fords. i use the psd to tow everything. just ask ricky which tows better, his chevy or my psd :flipoff2: havent seen too many HD's with 200K plus miles lately. if anyone has one with such miles please feel free to join in.

and i think if i had $80K lying around that i had to throw away i would wait until the new skyline gtr came out. its supposed to be $70K but i think they will probably tack that stupid market adjustment crap on there and will be more like $80K or $90K :bounce:

well hell I could take GSXR1000 w/nos and whip both of your asses,but if I had $80K I would atleast by an american car not some pos skyline.throw twinturbos on that Z06 and then go talk to the damn mustang crowd.

My daddy can beat up your daddy.

My stepchild is more redheaded than your stepchild.

haha, no! my buddy is better than your buddy! Anyone else get sick and damn tired of the "my buddy" stories? That should be a new man law, no more my buddy stories allowed.

Yeah, "My Buddy" stories rank up there with "I used to own the baddest ______ in town" stories.

Unless, you got it, shut up!

This is the last place I thought I'd see a HP argument. It's all about how far you can go on the trail here.

I had to leave the HP world because of such competition to outdue the other guy. I was happy with my car, but tired of listening to it all.

I own a mustang...and even I don't like mustang drivers. :flipoff2:

This thread went from dave beating on his employer's new ride to gay in 10.7 seconds...

Back