Jeep LED Light Bar Mounts

motobilt

Motobilt offers a couple different 50" LED Light Bar mounts for the Jeep Wrangler. Currently we offer them for the Jeep TJ/LJ and the Jeep YJ/CJ. We are working on mounts for the Jeep JK but they are not read at this point.

We can install optional tabs for 3 inch LED Cubes. See website for details.

Note: This mount was designed to use with light bars with a mounting width of 50-1/4"

http://www.motobilt.com/lighting/jeep-led-light-bar-mounts.html

Let me know what we can do to help.
awww.motobilt.com_media_catalog_product_cache_1_image_1000x800c67f937eebaedc391510a5e0b691c3f5.jpg

So here is mine with the PSC Aluminum Mounts. I'd love to see an option to lower the light a couple inches. I think it will help with the low pressure spot it creates which makes my softop fairly noisy. I've thought about cutting this mount down but it would be easier to just replace it completely. I don't think lowering it a couple inches will have any issues unless you are 7 feet tall and at that point you aren't fitting in a Jeep comfortably anyway. LOL

alh4.googleusercontent.com__51Aft_R1PJ8_UZI0SgpKGII_AAAAAAAABZc5cb17190fab880e0d71017a83424dcb.jpg

So here is mine with the PSC Aluminum Mounts. I'd love to see an option to lower the light a couple inches. I think it will help with the low pressure spot it creates which makes my softop fairly noisy. I've thought about cutting this mount down but it would be easier to just replace it completely. I don't think lowering it a couple inches will have any issues unless you are 7 feet tall and at that point you aren't fitting in a Jeep comfortably anyway. LOL

alh4.googleusercontent.com__51Aft_R1PJ8_UZI0SgpKGII_AAAAAAAABZc5cb17190fab880e0d71017a83424dcb.jpg
Nice looking Jeep. What light bar do you have? The JK brackets I am working will place the light bar roughly even with the top of the jeep.

Dan

What's the measurement from mounting surface to surface for the 50" that is on the TJ? Most of the foreign brands use dimensions that are almost identical to Rigid's. I know that Aurora, Wurton, Tuff Stuff, Epistar, etc all have been used with the PSC mounts. I'd be surprised it your mounts wouldn't work with the Rigid lights besides the fact that yours don't have slots in them to slide the light bar down into place. Easily fixed or just leave the mount loose and put the light in before you crank down the mounts.

The brackets measure 50-1/4" from surface to surface. It is my understanding the the import lights need spacers with the Rigid mounts. I have a Rigid light bar here for another project. I will look into it.

Let me know when you get the JK mount done. I might want to give one a shot. Are you going to make it so there is a channel to run the wire down behind the mount?

Will do. Yes, we are building it spacer out slightly to get the wires behind the bracket. I will update soon. Thanks for checking in.

Dan

Motobilt
www.motobilt.com
334-699-6300
Sent from my phone.

Any way to get a TJ mount for a 42" bar?

It would be easier/cheaper to sale the 42 and but a 50. Making a one off set of brackets would get very expensive. The other issue is you would have a lot of plate in front of the windshield.

Dan

Back