[Jan 4, 2013] First Ride of 2013,..The Flats Benefit Jan 4-6th 2013 (Marion NC)

upnover

Grumpy, decrepit Old Man
RockCorpjan2013.jpg
Due to a conflict in scheduling, the benefit at the Flats is being re-scheduled for January 4th-6th of January. Traditionally the New Years Ride was at Mnt City, but since it's closure, it only makes sense to have it at The flats. Come one, come all, a great weekend of wheeling, and helping out some folks in need at the same time.
Rock Corps looks forward to seeing everyone there!

Last edited:
I will be there, probably in my new ride if I can get it ready. Can't wait for that V8 power! Woohoo!

Either Chevy or dodge power. Depends on what comes up for sale. Hope we have a big turnout for this benefit ride. It is for a very good cause.

good deal, turned out great last year, sure itl be even better this year....hopefully not so muddy though

Ill b there....awesome place to ride!

i would like to attend! I dont really know anyone to go with me but its not to far from where i live, do i just show up?

i would like to attend! I dont really know anyone to go with me but its not to far from where i live, do i just show up?
Yeah just.show up...it costs for ur rig and urself it always goes for a good cause and is an awesome place to ride

$10 a person, $10 a rig
This is for all weekend whether you come for a day or or three days.
15 and under free with an adult

We have trails that range from mild to wild. Plus we have some open areas that we call the playgrounds. There is enough to do there for whatever size rig you have. We have primative camping but hotels are within 1 mile. 70 acres filled with trails and obstacles!

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

You don't need to know anyone to wheel at the Flats. There will always be somebody to wheel with or right there to help you out if you break.

Jason are y'all having a ride in November, I heard y'all might be?

I am going to try, if it aint to cold, I got my buggy back together the torque convertor went out.

Back