IsuzURE 4/14-18

paulevans76

bunch of Isuzu people will be there. camping at arrowhead for the most part. not an official event, just a bunch of us, and some other makes (whoever wants to go).

big thread at 4x4wire

I may come up. I was gonna convoy with Joe Darlington but he's not sure he'll be back from the academy. He also said Matt Brown from Idependent 4x may be there as well but thats up in the air w/ Joe and Matt going to Moabzuzu

A Rover Club from KY is supposed to be coming down as well. Possibly about 14 rovers. If my buddy from Pikeville comes with them, then I'll be there on Saturday.

cool, rovers. where are they planning on camping?

"IsuzuRA"

Josh C said:
I may come up.
Hope to see you there!

Stankoma said:
…If my buddy from Pikeville comes with them, then I'll be there on Saturday.
If you do make it, be sure to stop by ‘Isuzu Central’ at Arrowhead CG to say Hello. --- We’ll have a couple of Tacoma owners with us, who I’m sure would love to see your rig (and be mighty glad for the opportunity to talk Yoda! ;) )

Cheers!
Smiley

im going to try to make it, its all depending on $ if i can make it or not.

if we can find a trailer, eric's troop might come as well.

BLUERUNNER said:
im going to try to make it, its all depending on $ if i can make it or not.

if we can find a trailer, eric's troop might come as well.
Assuming that’s the same Eric that I think it is (Upchurch?)…
You mean the Gateway Trooper is MOOOOOOOOving? :D

Should I put you on the Attendance List or the Maybe List?

BRUISER said:
just an FYI that is also a Uwharrie work weekend :)
I already posted a ‘volunteers wanted’ message to everyone, earlier today.
icon14.gif

EDIT:
And then today I just saw Janet's announcement.

Cheers!
Smiley

yeah, im talking about eric, upchurch, woodchuck, woodford, or wood. which ever you might prefer.

the troop is up and running, i actually took it out for a drive downtown one day, it took some balls and i dont think ill do it again(scary). offroad however, it is %100 nasty. he blew a birf the first night out, but has since rebuilt the axles and installed longfields. (btw, its on 35x15.5" sx's, toyota axles f/r, toy rear springs up front, zuzu soa rear w/ 2" block, 5.29's, detroit rear, ls front, new head and cam, and an awful paint job)

sorry to say you can put us on the not comming list, eric and our other roomate turn 21 that weekend, needless to say we have big plans.

everett

i would be there too, but i'll be with wood and head in g-ville... paul, you're gonna miss out :flipoff2:

actually, scratch that... i'll come up the evening of the 14th and stay through friday evening. i usually camp on the trails somewhere, but if everyone is staying at arrowhead i'd be up for that. i just need a place to park the trooper, i sleep in it being an ls with the nice fold out rear seat :D

i should start a new thread in the evens section for that weekend here in greenville. slip and slide, moon walk, beer pong tournement, wet t-shirt contest...

wtf man i got like 3 people riding to uwharrie and you gotta do that shiz the same weekend... :flipoff2: im at site 32 yall can stay as long as you want. take pics of the festivities while im gone ya bastird

cool, so you got enough room there for me to park my junk for thurs. night? i'll chip in on the cost for sure. i'll probably have my roomate with me, and maybe nick if he can get off work.

RufusTheRam said:
actually, scratch that... i'll come up the evening of the 14th and stay through friday evening. i usually camp on the trails somewhere, but if everyone is staying at arrowhead i'd be up for that. i just need a place to park the trooper
paulevans76 said:
im at site 32 yall can stay as long as you want
RufusTheRam said:
cool, so you got enough room there for me to park my junk for thurs. night? i'll chip in on the cost for sure. i'll probably have my roomate with me, and maybe nick if he can get off work.
Ivan,

I don’t know when Paul is planning on coming down, but Bansil, Rubo, and I should get down there sometime Wednesday evening (on the 13th). --- You’re welcome to stay with us.

As for that multi-birthday party…
At first I thought y’all were just-plain-nuts to pass-up the chance to celebrate with some 4-wheeling, but once you mentioned the Wet T-Shirt Contest… Well… Maybe you guys aren’t completely crazy after all! :huggy:

Cheers!
Smiley

im not getting there till friday evening (have the spot reserved for fri and sat) i don't think it will be occupied on thurs.

im not getting there till friday evening (have the spot reserved for fri and sat) i don't think it will be occupied on thurs.
ah... i guess i'll probably miss you then.
Ivan,

I don’t know when Paul is planning on coming down, but Bansil, Rubo, and I should get down there sometime Wednesday evening (on the 13th). --- You’re welcome to stay with us.
yeah, that'd be great! i'm going to live work a bit early thurs., so i should be there around 5 or 6 thursday. hoping to make the outpost by close to go ahead and get my passes. drop me a pm sometime the week of the 11th so we can finalize where/when i'll meet up with ya'll, in case you plan to be on the trails that afternoon/evening.

I'm gonna try to get there early friday afternoon, but it depends on if my passenger works that day and can get off early if he is.

looking like rain... my balding street tire'd trooper should have a grand clutch dumping, redlining time... i heard 4ze1/4zd1 hybrids are good for sustained 6-7k :flipoff2:

Rain would be fun -- no dust :flipoff2: I should get there early enough to dump my shit and hit the trail by 3pm

RufusTheRam said:
looking like rain... my balding street tire'd trooper should have a grand clutch dumping, redlining time... i heard 4ze1/4zd1 hybrids are good for sustained 6-7k :flipoff2:
You're bringing the Trooper? --- I thought you were gonna roll-in with the Ram. (???)

UPDATE:

The first group of travelers from our crowd should be hitting the road right about now, leaving TN with a camper in-tow... They're planning to arrive sometime around 5PM this evening (or there-abouts).

Janet, the migration has begun! :driver: See you soon!

Cheers!
Smiley :smokin:

yeah, i'll be in the trooper... something about when in rome, do as the romans? ;) besides, the ram has been holding down 4 jackstands for about a year now. progress has been VERY slow on my axle swap/suspension build. the trooper is 10 times more fun in uwharrie anyway being stock. makes everything a challenge. :D

i'm leaving around 5, if anyone wants to go last minute from this area let me know. i've got a couple seats if anyone would rather ride than drive. i'll be returning tomorrow evening.

Back