BREAK.... exams, finals,thesis...bullsht:poop:
cant wait to be done for this semester

so... i am ready to get to work on my pile again over
christmas break, and maybe even make a little
progress:bounce2:

anyone doin the same???:driver:

baby,crying,tantrum.jpg

Wait until you get a real job... :flipoff2:

bud, sympathy is going to be hard to find. I wish I got a month off for christmas and had to 'work' 3-4 hours a day. I'm luckier than most and we get out the 19th and don't go back to the 2nd. Most people have to work right up to christmas and the day after.
But good luck on exams, i always used my christmas break to get stuff done on my projects.

I get Christmas Eve and Christmas Day off. Some don't even get that. I wish I was back in school. The hell with working 11 hours a day, 5 days a week. Getting up at 4:30 AM everyday SUCKS. Although, I don't miss writing papers.

p.s. Hang in there. It's almost over.

I get off work at 8 pm christmas eve and have to be back the day after. I would love to have some time off every once in a while. We get 5 paid holidays at work, and most time I end up having to work those days as well.

I've worked 12 hr days, 7 days a week for the last 6 months and only got 4 days off during that time, oh, and half a day for thanksgiving. MAYBE I'll get at least that on Christmas. Quit yer bitchen. I remember college, yeah exams etc sucked, but weekends started on Wednesday the rest of the year, and there's summer break, and spring break, and christmas break, blah blah blah. And I worked fulltime during college

I need a break from all this E-BULLCRAP that everyone keeps posting on nc4x4..

it is the holidays...
What happen to holiday cheer, helping, and supporting others with like interests?

Sam, your a freshmen. You don't have hard exams yet :flipoff2:

This coming from an undergrad Psych. major...:shaking:

I'm counting the hours 'till I'm done with final projects. I've been on the 'up 48 hours sleep a few' diet for the past week or so. Procrastination didn't seem such a bad idea 2 weeks ago:shaking:.

I've got a SAS kit and a little Toyota waiting on me at the shop after I'm done with finals. After I work all day of course at the Line-X...shoot...I'd give my left nut if they'd give me my diploma and let me walk out of there tomorrow so I could get back to work. Grass is always greener I suppose...

This coming from an undergrad Psych. major...:shaking:
I'm counting the hours 'till I'm done with final projects. I've been on the 'up 48 hours sleep a few' diet for the past week or so. Procrastination didn't seem such a bad idea 2 weeks ago:shaking:.
I've got a SAS kit and a little Toyota waiting on me at the shop after I'm done with finals. After I work all day of course at the Line-X...shoot...I'd give my left nut if they'd give me my diploma and let me walk out of there tomorrow so I could get back to work. Grass is always greener I suppose...

You're just a little huffy cause you waited so long to do your project :flipoff2:

facing graduation without a job isn't so hot. Make sure you line something up before the last minute.

Ha I'm graduating in spring and have no frikin idea what im gonna do.

And a'll ya'll wussies whinin bout exams :flipoff2: heck exam week is like the best week of the semester, only have to go to class for an hour or so a couple times a week study bout an hour or two before spend the rest of the week doing squat :driver:

in my case I will be attempting to swap in a new motor in my Z71 and fix like 6 other things it needs as well, then maybe I'll study a little for an exam . . . . maybe, lol still rockin a 2.97 and havn't studied for a test all semester :burnout:

Ha I'm graduating in spring and have no frikin idea what im gonna do.

And a'll ya'll wussies whinin bout exams :flipoff2: heck exam week is like the best week of the semester, only have to go to class for an hour or so a couple times a week study bout an hour or two before spend the rest of the week doing squat :driver:

in my case I will be attempting to swap in a new motor in my Z71 and fix like 6 other things it needs as well, then maybe I'll study a little for an exam . . . . maybe, lol still rockin a 2.97 and havn't studied for a test all semester :burnout:

Again...what the hell are you people majoring in?

Again...what the hell are you people majoring in?

Business finance and minor in accounting, its not that the material is super easy (allthough yea it is eaiser than yall idiots in mech enginering and whatnot :flipoff2: ) I have a really good memory, basically if i go to class i seem to remember the stuff. its funny thou cause in real life my short term memory sucks, i cant ever remember poeples names or if i dont write down what i have to do or dates, etc, i will not remember them. But for some reason if i just go to class and listen i seem to remember the stuff :confused:

not tryin to get ya'll to feel sorry for me

lol... real job= actually getting money for the work i put into it:driver:

i know, most of ya'll work jobs, have kids/ family...:beer:
totally understand guys... i was just airing out some

i do put in ~ 45 hours a week at practice which pays 4 school on top of mech. engr major and a minor in mathematics, i mean its not really a walk in the park for me, just wanting to get to work on my junk

lol... real job= actually getting money for the work i put into it:driver:
i know, most of ya'll work jobs, have kids/ family...:beer:
totally understand guys... i was just airing out some
i do put in ~ 45 hours a week at practice which pays 4 school on top of mech. engr major and a minor in mathematics, i mean its not really a walk in the park for me, just wanting to get to work on my junk

Don't worry bout all these losers sayin were slackers, there just jealous they arnt still in college :flipoff2:

Don't worry bout all these losers sayin were slackers, there just jealous they arnt still in college :flipoff2:

DING DING DING we have a winner :)

I know, its gonna suck in 6 months or so when I actually have to work for a living :shaking: :lol:

Maybe I can find a cool job, idk what the heck I wanna do, if anybody knows of any holla . . . . .
We have an opening for the coolest job in the world but you have to drive a Geo Metro into the parking lot, so I guess you're out.:lol:

Back