Images not loading?

No issue here... All buttons and such are fine, are you talking about threads with images?

J

I having the same problem, not posted pictures but all the little buttons and symbols that make up the site.

I have reuploaded those images. But the problem might be you are using an old template from the site. If you can attach a screen shot that would help out alot.

I am gettin em too. red X's everywhere. Is it something I need to change on my comp or is it an issue with the site since it got reworked?
Thanks,

yep still gettin em.

Well I do not know what to tell you everything on the board is setup the exact same way as it was before and all the files have been copied so it must be a problem on your end.

I have deleted my cookies, logged off & back in, tried changing my security settings. I'm no computer whiz so I have no clue what to try next. All other vbulliten sites work fine.

I've tried 4 different computers, 2 at the house, 2 at work, I can't duplicate the issue.

yup.....

Attachments

• nc4x4-X.jpg
    nc4x4-X.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 301
Yag, If I turn off my Norton internet security it comes up like it should. See if it works for you.
If this is the problem how do I tell Norton to accept this website ?

I have the same problem. I'm using Norton too. If you right click on a pic and select properties and paste the url in the address bar you get:

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /forums/images/dkbluebuttons/edit.gif on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

The reason you get forbidden is you are not authorized to view the images on the site directly you can only view them thru the forum.

What I would suggest you do is somewhere there is a place you can list www.nc4x4.com as an exemption where norton will not process it. But I do not run norton firewall I only run the enterprise version of antivirus from work since we are required to run it to check our email.

Still no luck. I turned NIS off and I still have the problem. If it was a NIS problem wouldn't the problem go away when I turned NIS off? I even tried various forms of exempting it. Also, I have no problems with any other vbulletin sites that are not exempted.

Back