Idea of Using a Bronco Dana 20

No problem and that @Granny. Fella was the expert I was talking about. You need to meet him. Rarely a more patient, gracious, and inteligent wheeler out their. Deffinatley the old school cool.

:redface: WOW!!! :redface: My good friend, I must have performed a first rate BS act on you at some point in time. Expert... I dunno 'bout that. Patient, gracious, intelligent... sure hope you don't talk to Darlene anytime soon. Old school... can't deny that one. Appreciate the vote of confidence! :)

WOW! Had No idea, Don had created an Encyclopedia of gears & numbers! I just figured you go take a Jeep & a Bronco, transfer cases, tear apart, & see what will mate up! Keep a grinder & a Big hammer, handy!:cool:

You got the right idea! Sometimes a grinder and big hammer come in real handy! :D

I was thinking about buying the twin stick shifter kit from wild horses (https://www.wildhorses4x4.com/product/17830/Bronco_Dana_20_Shifters#pdf) and extending the linkages. Now that I look at it more closely i wounder if I could extend the shifter pivot arm and add in another lever for a triple stick. Does the eco box allow you to connect the shifter linkage to either the driver side or the passenger side (i.e. dealers choice)?

I may hold out on the shifter until I see how everything is going to line up. I maybe able to copy the wild horses design with some angle iron, flat plate, and some tubing. This is all new to me, so is there any good place to get the parts to build a triple stick shifter, for instance the small heim linkages, or a cheap one that could be modified?

Speedway 4-Speed Stock Car Racing Shifter

Back