I want to..

BigBody79

Test out my 4WD and make sure everything is working ok and see how it will handle with the front spool. I know there is no where around raleigh to wheel legally but is there any type of proving grounds... or a does someone know of, or have a field that i can drive in LEGALLY?

Bah... posted under my brothers name...
Futbalfantic

I use to know of a place, but like always one bad bunch has screwed it up for everyone.

I think my club has one more legal spot to look into. One of the guys in our group owns some land, It is on the powerlines but from what I read if he owns the land then we can wheel it legally. I will not find out till next week though

Take it too the mall! I mean that's where all those bad A$$ SUVs on 44's (Wheels) go!:flipoff2:

Take it too the mall! I mean that's where all those bad A$$ SUVs on 44's (Wheels) go!:flipoff2:

You must be talking about those curb hoppers & speed bump jumper posers:driver:

if you just want to see if the damn thing even works at all, stop by my place in Holly Springs.. There's about 1/5 acre you can screw around in.

But I could save you the trouble and tell you how it'll turn with a front spool.. ever drive on ice? it'll be only slightly better.. :flipoff2:

:fuck-you: Yeah i know you said by your place... but when i stopped by the other day i didnt see a 1/5th of an acre

Then you didn't look in the right spot.. :flipoff2:

And P.S. I DID NOT mean for anyone to just "show up" when I'm not here. THAT is tresspassing, and I guarantee you'd have a helluva time talking your way out of it when the Holly Springs popo drive by (which they do quite often).
Just like the invites to the various lands around here, by invite only, when the owner (or their designated representative) is around..

woohooo........wheeling at Richs' house. Is it ok if I do a big 4wheel 6500 rpm burnout in the driveway, or make a few passes through the front yard on the floor in 4hi?

Back