How much is it worth?

Gregoneer

I am going to look at a 1987 dodge 1/2 ton tomorrow. I don't have a clue what it's worth, and neither does the seller. Its a 4wd with the 318 V8 in it. He said he believes it has about 130000 miles on it. Been a farm truck, so its probably not the prettiest, but it has been well mantained and is in good mech condition. So what do you think? KBB says between 1300-2000, but they also say my car now is worth 600, and its not.

Thanks, Greg

my dad sold his '87 W150 a couple years back...well over 200,000 miles, but the truck was IMMACULATE. I wanna say he got $1900 for it. I 'll make sure and post back up

without seeing pics, id say start at a grand and go from there. when i bought my 90 7 years ago it had over 300k and was clean as hell, paid 1800 for it, but on the flip side of that i bought a cherry 89 RamCharger with less than 90k for 850 about 4 years ago.

Duane

So $1500 would be a fair price for both involved? This is a friend of mine, so neither one of us are trying to get the better of each other.

I'd say $1500 is a decent price, especially since yall are friends. I really like those old Dodges...shoulda bought my dad's when it was up for sale.

Back