How Can Someone Post In A Locked Thread?

Moderators can post in locked threads.

Seems like it used to tell who was a moderator for a particular forum, thread. Is that still available. I have looked but it is eluding me.

Ooops.
Sorry guys.

I didnt realize the thread was locked..I saw Cydney post saying it was being locked but had already replied when I did...just assumed it was re-opened.

I always hit new posts and dont pay any attention to what sub forum they are in.

Thanks, Ron. Not directed at you personally, I just didn't know mods could post in locked threads. Learn something new everyday :) As asked earlier, is there a place that tells who mods what? Used to be on the main page I thought?

No mod forum anymore?

No mod forum anymore?

Yeah, but it doesn't get used much.

There are "assignments" posted for each section, but most of the moderators have mod permissions pretty much everywhere. There's some weirdness with places like the Garage -- it's a closed section by default, so that overrides the ability to moderate in there -- but that's it.

Yeah, and I fixed it last night so that all the moderators actually say "Moderator" under their name. That should help some, too.

Back