how big is too big?

wahhhh,dingdingdingdingdingdingding.....I love the sound of a rev limiter or valves floating.Thats just a badarse sound, if you ask me!

Maybe i've had too many drinks...it is friday....but isn't there crazy fluid leakage at the beginning? Maybe it is ricky??

There's better and bigger ones than that down there. I lived in Daytona for awhile, almost everyone that way runs a stout big block or oil burner - don't know how they afford it but some really sick rides that way.

Sold some rockwell stuff to a guy in TGW - Ford Exploder, 383 Chevy, Turbo 400, SCS case, 4 link, Fox Coilovers and 57" rice and canes R2's - cool ride.

Have you seen Eric's truck? That's how I like them.

There's better and bigger ones than that down there. I lived in Daytona for awhile, almost everyone that way runs a stout big block or oil burner - don't know how they afford it but some really sick rides that way.
Sold some rockwell stuff to a guy in TGW - Ford Exploder, 383 Chevy, Turbo 400, SCS case, 4 link, Fox Coilovers and 57" rice and canes R2's - cool ride.
Have you seen Eric's truck? That's how I like them.

Yea Eric has some sick Rides, I think he needs to put bigger tires on the Blue Ford Thou :driver:

damn right!:beer:

that's a bad ass Jeep

Back