$hit stirrin post of the day/week

I don't follow this fella but I have seen enough of his content over his evolution to really become intrigued. Intrigued like the person you damn well better stay away from because of toxicity. He blew up years ago doing tool reviews and very genuine out doorsey man stuff. He has progressively became more and more unraveled. I'm not sure its the right words or if its entirely an act to constantly suck in new audiences. His videos are usually so cringe worthy if im scrolling I click past like I jut landed in a room of plague.

Outside my usual vomit response from Wrangledingleberry I watched this because it landed in this forum. My coffee and break is all used up, but some of his perception isn't without merit but misplaced in blame in my opinion. Blame not in the money department.....more in the policy, social, or moral fabric. Short.....version: Strong men, Weak men theme.

Boomers are 60-78 years old. Of course they have the most wealth. They are close to retirement or already retired and have been saving their whole lives. That dude is a moron.

I've watched a couple of his videos a while back. I think they were about chainsaws or jeeps, and he seemed really ignorant. I'll add some additional adjectives to him now, such as whiny and entitled. Some of the ideas he presents are correct, but the interpretation is a bit twisted, and the generalizations are too sweeping.

I am 57 yo and the only monetary things i got from my mom and dad are a old pistol and a old shot gun they owned and a 4ft old level that you cant level anything with it. I got the pistol after my sister died. But what i did get from them is you work for what you get you don't work you don't get anything. I have worked hard my whole life to get what i have a good business name and to make it here is really hard. My son has been working with me since he could crawl. He is 33 yo now and i have tried to get him more involved in the business and he has no desire for it. He said he would do the local tows but not the out of town tows but that is were the money is. So i found him a good mechanic job for a company i tow for and forced him to take that job. He likes the job pretty good. I told him since he wasn't interested in my business i will sell it or shut it down when i get ready to retire or quit and blow the money. He can't complain i bought him and my daughter 30 acres of land and him a nice double wide and set it up for him at my expense and gave my daughter a lump of cash for when she gets ready to get married or build her a house Which amounts to over $!00,000.00 in the last 2 years. My daughter is a RN. Which i paid for her college to get that. My kids has not been a problem to raise i was blessed there but they have a whole different set of values on life than i was raised with. I wanted them to have a easier start on life than i did i think i have done that so the rest is on them.

Last edited:
I had a bunch to write, but...he ain't worth it IMO. I detest the man, and his channel, his ideas, his stinkin thinkin, he whines a lot and to be honest, he really alienates a large group with his prejudices
OK, Boomer :stirthepot:
Seriously, I got 45 seconds in and his confused whiny voice started to sound like an REM song.

I don't know where to start w this....Having experienced the "victim mindset" in a few relationships it is amazing that people fail to take responsibility for their decisions, over and over again. Those people dont want your sympathy, they simply want what you have; be it wealth, great family or anything else they can guilt you out of.

What a prick. I made it 2 minutes in.

Wranglestar is that dudes YouTube. He was a forestry/firefighter who at one time had an interesting channel. I can’t remember what happened, but he lost his job and around the same time lost his mind. His channel went weird and now he posts some off the wall shit.
Got fired for putting his work hard hat on his son in one of his videos. Apparently a big no-no.

And apparently the rabbit holes goes deeper. If you have 500k anything in the clear you can’t complaint about wealth.

I watched some of his off grid stuff a while back and learned about ram pumps, but I think his channel went to his head. IIRC, he posted a picture of his son in his wildland FF uniform which got him fired. After that he went off the rails for my taste & seems to be spiraling.

edit - @Futbalfantic beat me to it!

Wranglestar is that dudes YouTube. He was a forestry/firefighter who at one time had an interesting channel. I can’t remember what happened, but he lost his job and around the same time lost his mind. His channel went weird and now he posts some off the wall shit.
Pretty much.

He was a forestry/firefighter who at one time had an interesting channel. I can’t remember what happened, but he lost his job and around the same time lost his mind.

Well wildland firefighters have more than a few screws loose anyway so that's not really a surprise lol.

Duane

I have saw some of his videos before but I dont follow him( I dont "follow" anybody but thats another story).This one just happened to show up.He comes off as super condescending.Jake is 24 and I showed it to him.He agreed w a point or two but he said dude was full of it.

He is 33 yo now and i have tried to get him more involved in the business and he has no desire for it.
Thats what dude fails to mention,on purpose or not,but not everybody wants to farm or even be on a farm so why would they give them some of it.My uncle joined the Marines in 1970 to get away from the farm.He spent the better part of 50 years in ND before he came back.The farm was long gone.

First time I ever saw it & he pissed me off! Btw Kelly, I didn't know I was a Boomer! :laughing: At 72 I just thought I was an old fart! But when I grew up, first I had chores to do. Then at age 14, I took an afternoon paper rout. At that point, mom started taking a cut of my pay. She saved it for things like Christmas. Before I was 16, I was working after school & Saturdays at a Esso station. I progressed on from that to general employment once I finished school. As long as I lived at home, mom got her cut of my pay, & every raise I got. I bought my first car & paid the insurance. I bought my first house when interest rates were 8%, & paid then 30 yr mortgage off in 13 years! I had a good home, Christian parents, as all other relatives were. I was provided what was needed, & no one gave me anything. They had a good life but had little left to pass on. I've thought for many years later generations were given too much & spoiled. I hear too much about I want my child to have better and or easier than I had.
Well, where has that gotten us?

Back