HILL CLIMB CHALLENGE @ THE FLATS DADFL April 26th

First man up gets to take pics....

I'm in I have number 4 transmission coming in this week getting ready to test it out at the first SRRS race down in chocolocco the 29th of this month.

Is the bounty hill that bad Chris was trying to tell me where it was I don't think I have seen it

Hmm, if I can make it I may want to join in the 6cyl class, sounds like a fun way to beat on my TJ for an afternoon. Question though, would a 5.9 Cummins still be in the 6cyl class? I feel like someone could have quite an advantage power wise if they ran it

Hmm, if I can make it I may want to join in the 6cyl class, sounds like a fun way to beat on my TJ for an afternoon. Question though, would a 5.9 Cummins still be in the 6cyl class? I feel like someone could have quite an advantage power wise if they ran it
If its got 6 cylinders, it will be in the 4/6 cylinder class. Hope it has lots of power. :rockon:

I better install a big throttle body spacer and cone filter on my TJ's 4.0, that way I dont have to worry about not having enough power if theres some rigs with some high horse power 6cyl out there.:p

I lost track with all the donations coming in for the hill climb. How much are we up to in each class? A little more and we can probably get some bouncers to come play!

Man this looks like a lot of fun. Will it be muddy :D?

Back