High-Low Customs

twisted

We are ready to install any lift that you have or build you a BB lift for your jeep up to 3 inches for xj, tj, yj and cj we can only go two inches with the grand cherokee's. All BB lifts to take home are $120 and we will install it for only $150. We can build all types of off-road accessories for you vehicle cheaper than ordering it online and stronger with the added bonus of being local, in the rare event something should break we will fix it for free. We have a full range of items we can build here is a list of things with some rough estimates.

Labor $55
On service site fee $50
Off road racks/baskets with or w/o lights $100-$200
Front bumper with or w/o lights $120-$400
Rear bumper with or w/out lights$100-$180
tire carrier $100-$700
Rocker guards $100- $180
In bed tire carrier or Baja tire carrier $75-$100

We will also install any mobile electronic you can think of inside any vehicle you own i.e. stereo's, alarms, video, off-road lights and camera's just to name a few. Soon we will be offering custom made steel braided lines for all hydraulic lines and any other line you would like to upgrade. We do give military discount of 15% retired (no matter how long) and active. We also have referal discounts of $10 for every referal you send us that gets work done. So that means if you wanted a bumper made that cost $120 and you send us 12 people that get work done you will get that bumper for free. So just give us a call at (704)819-9494 or send me an e-mail at twistedjeepster@gmail.com. We will be glad to hear from you. Be sure to visit us at WWW.HighLowCustoms.com and check out some projects we are currently working on and have worked on. If you would like pictures then send me an email address and I will get some out to you promptly be sure to specify what you want pictures of.

(all prices shown above do not include shipping or installation. All items are built to order so please allow up to a week for the build process. We do require half down for materials and the other half upon pick up or install. Pay Pal coming soon.)

Back