Herculiner

Whoknows

I'm planning on doing the bed of my Suburban with Herculiner and was wondering where I could find it cheap. Most places i've seen sell the kit for around $100. Anyone seen it for less?

Go to O'Rielys Auto......i got mine there for around $80.00

for an added note, put on more than one coat, if you dont it will come off easy.

1 more thing, dont get ANY on your Hoodas!!!

:lol:

make sure you stir it really well, and they are right it will not come off your skin if it dries and not very well when it is wet

Buying a cheap spray gun and spraying it will make it look a lot better when you get done. rolling it tends to get splotchy because the roller likes to pick up more of the goo and less of the particles. but with the gun, you've got to cover up every damn thing in eye sight, especially yourself. I rolled mine because it's in a little jeep and hardly noticible, but sprayed my friend's discovery since there's more surface area. the spray looked better. oh and if you've got the cash, the more coats the better.

I'de spray but I would have to cover everything, it is the inside of a Suburban. I'de like to do three coats but I'll see how it goes. I plan on getting a truck bed mat of some kind to put back there too so I'm not terribly concerned about looks, I just want it to be durable.

Back