Henry's Mufflers

bigmackloud

Hey,

Went by Henry's Muffler Shop over by atlantic ave today to get my new exhaust done. they custom bent 2.5" duals for my CJ5 and welded in my new FM 40's. it exits out at the rear corners at a 45* angle. i'm super happy with the work. fair price and they did a great job. nice guys to work with in the shop. actually gave consideration to what my CJ was going to be used for (offroad) and made helpful suggestions while still listening to what i wanted. all in all very happy.

and yea, my CJ sounds wicked. 10x quieter than it was with open headers, but it still sounds awesome. a nice deep toned sound. sounds like a muscle car. i'm super happy.

i'll try to get some pics eventually.

happy trails,
bigmac

Hey,

haha, it wasn't long after i joined that my CJ became open headered, but that isn't the meaning of my screenname. good guess though.

later,
bigmac

Yeah i know the guys at Henrys personally and they have done all of my exhaust work and i think i am the only jeep around with a inline 6 with custom true dual exhaust. I have never heard a jeep that sounds like mine does. They are the best in the area for that stuff.

Hey,

I went to the one off millbrook. i've heard good things about both locations though.

later,
bigmac

The on capital is grade A too. They did great work for my brother.

Back