help me learn the lingo?

For The Mother F***ing Win.

ekg, sometimes known as ecg, stands for electrocardiogram, the K is usually used to avoid misinterpretation. it traces the electronic activity of the heart.

an egg is something you can boil, fry, poach, or dye.

you probably mean eeg, electroencephalogram. same concept, but of the brain, not the heart.

...just b/c it's fun to one-up chuck...

An MEG is a magnetoencephelogram/ography (pretty rare) - measuring magnetic fields in the head (like an EEG but dosn't suffer the spatial localization problems induced by scalp conduction)
EMG = electromyogram/ography - meauring electrical activity of muscles

When you have a vehicle that has a "solid axle swap" one would think it MAY also have a suspension.:D

OK jackass....
Sometimes someone will say, "I like the '85 models b/c they have the SAS from the factory."
Here it means Suspension, not Swap. Not all vehicles that have a solid axle were swapped to be that way. :flipoff2:

:flipoff2:Yeah, I guess i meant eeg too. Since you killed my egg joke!
Oh no... I never meant to send you guys into a big latin word off!
And buy the way, what is the medical terminology for when one of your eyeballs gets popped out of its socket?:eek: I fully expect a cool, sarcastic answer.But theres bound to be a latin or whatever term for it too.

OK jackass....
Sometimes someone will say, "I like the '85 models b/c they have the SAS from the factory."
Here it means Suspension, not Swap. Not all vehicles that have a solid axle were swapped to be that way. :flipoff2:
Just for the record...
I have seen it used here both ways.
IMHO, if a vehicle came with a solid axle or had one swapped in SAS still works either way.
Cheers:beer:

Back