Help at Uwharrie

XJfreakHO

Triad Trail Junkies
Someones on the way to help.

Won't let me delete.

Last edited:
Usually for me its "42s make this place a cake walk, so im going to do stupid shit and take shitty lines to make things interesting"

Then i get pulled back to the trailer at the outpost with no driveshafts and a rim shaped like a hard taco shell. [emoji23]

Ive broken more stuff in ure than anywhere else ive ever been combined.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

Usually for me its "42s make this place a cake walk, so im going to do stupid shit and take shitty lines to make things interesting"

Then i get pulled back to the trailer at the outpost with no driveshafts and a rim shaped like a hard taco shell. [emoji23]

This...

Dirtbike, rig...hell even the mtn bike, I've had some of the worst fuckups in UNF and rarely exit without broken parts.

More rigs break and burn at URE than any park I can think of.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep!

And Yep!

In this event... it was a kid I sold an XJ to calling me in a panic because his 4 wheeler got buried in the soup bowl.

He is not a very bright kid. I was at work and didn't want to go out there afterwards.
Kid paid my buddy $100 to come rescue him... The whole reason he couldn't get his 4 wheeler out was because it was in gear and when he yanked on it, it flipped over. I had literally included in instructions "Make sure its in nuetral and just ease it out" but he was incapable so a buddy of mine made an easy $100 bucks.

That said... Yes, URE is where everyone goes for shake down runs and as such... where there are so many catastrophic failures, also because its so easy most people get cocky and make stupid mistakes.

Place reeks havoc on everything. Totaled my Polaris, ripped the rear track bar off the Jk, ruined plenty of bfgs and even slashed a few tsl sidewalls. Helped put a axle back up under a zj on the trail one time. Most of the time when you're thinking about how great your trips been the place bites you on the ass when your the furtherest from the tow pig you can be.

Back