Heim joint steering info

Lets be honest here.

That front cross-brace/spring mount/chassis bar will break before any of this steering does.

The entire front suspension is mounted to a piece of angle with minimal attachment. I think under a duress braking manuever his doors might pass his front axle

Y'all thought death wobble was bad.... better hope Hey-Zeus takes the wheel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's some cobbled up shit. However, "IF" The welds are worth a shit those gusset plates will keep it from breaking/bending. I would be more concerned with that little ass ball joint at the steering box. Looks maxed out now, wait till there is axle drop.

Yea, as said. should have stayed with the coils..

Not to mentioned the box getting ripped from the "frame".

Lets be honest here.

That front cross-brace/spring mount/chassis bar will break before on of this steering does.

The entire front suspension is mounted to a piece of angle with minimal attachment. I think under a duress braking manuever his doors might pass his front axle

And he did not do a rev. shackle. Which will be more stress on the piece of angle. Good eye Ron.

:popcorn:

I'm less concerned about that. I have friends and coworkers who live and drive around Clover, and don't want them to be stuck in front of him on the terminal approach.
What makes u think this thing will see pavement looking like that..really?? No doors, no mirrors, no lights, no fenders, no windows but one, not to mention welded f&r...
Yeah would be cool for one ride through town but I'm too far to safely attempt it lol..only dirt rd and a 4wheeler trail behind my house as some mild testing ground..then maybe Uwharrie as its first test to break it in..hahaha no not literally break it in (I hope not LMBO)

What makes u think this thing will see pavement looking like that..really?? No doors, no mirrors, no lights, no fenders, no windows but one, not to mention welded f&r...
Yeah would be cool for one ride through town but I'm too far to safely attempt it lol..only dirt rd and a 4wheeler trail behind my house as some mild testing ground..then maybe Uwharrie as its first test to break it in..hahaha no not literally break it in (I hope not LMBO)
In that case, have at it. If this is off road only, don't worry as much about angles and alignment. You may have said that somewhere in the 10 pages, but ain't nobody got time for that. :D

Since u want another pic..here's my beautiful work of art again..LMBO
View attachment 246833
uploadfromtaptalk1494386810374.jpg

If you put this on top of that knuckle you can have a straight drag link and much better steering.
Also bet half the people around here would be quiet about it.

BUCKEYE PERFORMANCE INC.
828-779-2242

Back