Heavy Duty .250 Wall Drive Shaft Sale!

Oliver's

Drive Line & Gear
We've been building .250 wall shafts for about 3 years now for the 4wd crowd and with it's growing popularity I wanted to make sure everybody knew what all we can build for you and your needs.

These are shafts you can beat the crap out of and still drive it home!

For longer rear shafts we can use either 2.5", 3", or 3.5"
Up front we can use 2.5", 2", 1.75", and even 1.5", for use with up to a 1410 joint. For those really tight places on the buggy's with 2 piece front shafts.

We only use DOM tubing on these shafts, which means they can be balanced and are road worthy.

If you aren't close to us we can ship anywhere.

Pricing starts at 325.00.

PM or Call for pricing.

Thx!

Dave

336-724-1021

Don't tell anyone you built mine out of .388 wall!!! Jk bump for one of the easiest vendors to work with

.388, you making up numbers again? :lol:

Sent some more out yesterday.

Thx!

TTT

Nah, I'd say you are an "official" tester. You were one of the first ones to roll out on one of our .250 shafts, and 3 dozen roll overs and 6 dana 300's later.... well the shaft is alive!

Also available in .188

Come see us!

The "Don't be scared of Beef" bump! Beat it and Drive it home!

Get ready for the Flats with a Heavy Duty Drive Shaft!

Order by Thursday and I can bring to you there, Saturday.

Thx!

Dave

Come beat on our shafts!

TTT. Let us make you some BEEF!

They held up to this and it is just getting started
163315_10151429544316866_1088191673_n.jpg

^^^^ Right on!

Beat on it and Drive Home!

Can you guys make the one piece drive shafts to cure the lifted Super Duty take off vibration? I know many can but prefer to do business with vendors here. It would be 69" IIRC. I can get measurements for you if needed. Feel free to PM or call 919-615-2541, Thanks

Bump! Making these almost everyday! Thx!

Still never heard form you guys on my question for the Super Duty shaft posted above.

Picked mine up last Friday, can't wait to break all the junk it's now bolted to! Thanks for the great work Dave!
:beer:

Making these almost everyday, come get you some! Thx Guys!

.188 for the weight conscious... :)

Bump for Beef!

ordered me a pair today!!!! they would'nt give me the Snappy .388 wall but Chris said he hook me up with the .250 so I guess i will try them haha!! Thanks guys!!

Back