Harlan. Who is the guy that lives near there

His business card was posted on here I think. Don't remember what thread though.

1686274582447.png

In short one of our tow rigs blew a tranny.

We got everything to harlan and we are having fun will figure out how to get it all home tomorrow

We got everything to harlan and we are having fun will figure out how to get it all home tomorrow
Had a similar incident with a group leaving out and lost a motor. He towed it back to his shop until we could come back the following weekend with another empty trailer to haul the truck and another truck to pull the trailer… I was lucky enough to be volunteered to pull his small trailer back lol @LT1JEEP probably remembers this trailer blocking his shop up lol

Attachments

• E02B5EF5-9E87-426C-82AC-7A176163022B.jpeg
    E02B5EF5-9E87-426C-82AC-7A176163022B.jpeg
    137.1 KB · Views: 93
The number is still good. My shop number is 606-573-8880 my cell number is 606-273-9516.
Had a similar incident with a group leaving out and lost a motor. He towed it back to his shop until we could come back the following weekend with another empty trailer to haul the truck and another truck to pull the trailer… I was lucky enough to be volunteered to pull his small trailer back lol @LT1JEEP probably remembers this trailer blocking his shop up lol

You didn't have to come back and get it i would have kept it for good that was a nice trailer. lol.

Back