Hardware Link? Cj5

MattRRT

As I prepare to FINALLY reassemble my 304 CJ5 (thank you @amcjeepman @Caver Dave @spraypaintman ) does anyone have a link to hardware sizes?

I have searched but it's pretty convoluted. I am just wanting to make sure I have the right bolts for the bell housing to engine, transmission to bell housing, etc

As far as head bolts, and main bolts, I'd check with ARP's web site, or a dealer for them. Any other bolts I'd measure depth, and then check thread with a simple set of taps. Pretty sure they are all standard thread. Make a list and go to the hardware store and get what you need. James may be able to give you all that information though.

As I prepare to FINALLY reassemble my 304 CJ5 (thank you @amcjeepman @Caver Dave @spraypaintman ) does anyone have a link to hardware sizes?

I have searched but it's pretty convoluted. I am just wanting to make sure I have the right bolts for the bell housing to engine, transmission to bell housing, etc

I don't have the sizing but do have all of the bolts if you are needing them. :beer:

Back