Gulches Birthday Bash! 1/6 Canceled.

ghost

So the last few years my budy Ironman Andy and some of his crew have meet me in Aiken, SC for my birthday weekend. Saturday we ride Gulches which is about an hour from the house. We are doing it again this year. Come help celebrate my birthday by bashing our vehicles off rocks at Gulches! Rumor has it the legendary @Jody Treadway will be at Gulches Saturday!

So the last few years my budy Ironman Andy and some of his crew have meet me in Aiken, SC for my birthday weekend. Saturday we ride Gulches which is about an hour from the house. We are doing it again this year. Come help celebrate my birthday by bashing our vehicles off rocks at Gulches! Rumor has it the legendary @Jody Treadway will be at Gulches Saturday!
Did somebody mess up and invite you this year?

Man I wish I could… happiest of birthdays to you!
@Jody Treadway First winch is free for the birthday boy, right?
His Smittybilt takes too long. So...
I was gonna put candles on the box, but the SC fire marshall said that's a no no.
PXL_20231117_173214874.jpg

Ok who's coming that has an open seat? I think my niece is coming up and if the wife rides with me I'll likely need a seat for my niece.

Weather looking pretty wet, will they still open?
Yes depending on when they get the rain and how much. Usually they don't open when they get lots of rain fast and the bottom floods. If it rains Saturday it would more than likely effect Sunday.

I'd planned on going, the likelihood of rain made my decision.
Been watching the weather close. My Wife also got word a friend lost her battle with Cancer this am. I'll discuss with her this evening and post a decision. But between weather and life it's not looking good.

Last edited:
Rain date? I have been thinking about going there soon. Been a few years
Not yet decided. I’ve got a couple things I need to address around the house and shop. This was to be a last hurrah before addressing some things that came up right before Christmas that weren’t urgent. Who knows I might need some trail therapy soon.

Back