Guinea Horn Chaser - JLUR Only Fans

ckruzer

Infidel
Well. I traded the truck in for more than I paid for it 3 years ago. And ordered a 2023 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon

Four Door. 2.0 Turbo Engine. 8 Speed Auto. Leather Interior. Body color matching hard top and highline flares. 4:1 Rock-Trac Tcase. Recon Package. 4.56 Gears. LED Lighting Upgrade. Front and Rear E-Lockers. Heated Seats and Steering Wheel. Remote Start. Tow package (for the Harley). A few other goodies, but pretty much selected every option they had.

EDIT: How you check on your new jeep order

Attachments

• iris.jpeg
    iris.jpeg
    50 KB · Views: 81
Last edited:
Holy crap, a 2.0? Out of curiosity, what led you to that engine option over any others, if any? I'm no up to date on new car stuff.
I drove one for the first time a few weeks ago. It's friggin hilarious. There's some turbo lag, that I'm sure would get annoying crawling, but when it spools its comically quick. I'm curious to drive a 4xe which has the 2.0T but want to see if the electric drive can hide the turbo lag.

Oh, and the JLU sport I had averaged 26mpg over 1400 miles of CO and UT mountain driving with some trails and low range included.

@fordwheelinman @ghost I went with the 2.0 after a ton of research watching test drives on youtube, doing my own and talking to people who drove in them extended distances. There was no lack of sufficient power, and the fuel economy was nice pro for a "box" on wheels. Also I *knew* I didnt want the penistar and all the random issues they have - just seemed like a roll of the dice. If i was wanted the cubic inch so bad, i would have just ordered the 392 - but no need to do that when working on a e90 LS Swap. I knew for sure I didnt want the diesel engine. Was just the choice that made the most sense to me. And besides - T.U.R.B.O.

I could care less about the Jeep, no offense, I'm just proud that others know of the Guinea Horn :D

@fordwheelinman @ghost I went with the 2.0 after a ton of research watching test drives on youtube, doing my own and talking to people who drove in them extended distances. There was no lack of sufficient power, and the fuel economy was nice pro for a "box" on wheels. Also I *knew* I didnt want the penistar and all the random issues they have - just seemed like a roll of the dice. If i was wanted the cubic inch so bad, i would have just ordered the 392 - but no need to do that when working on a e90 LS Swap. I knew for sure I didnt want the diesel engine. Was just the choice that made the most sense to me. And besides - T.U.R.B.O.
So you can actually order the 392 from the dealer? They offer a diesel in them?

So you can actually order the 392 from the dealer? They offer a diesel in them?

Yep! A buddy of mine has a 392 and has already swapped tons and some 40s under it!

Got most everything ready. Just need to narrow down the engine. Tempted to do a 6.2 engine with the 10speed auto. Ill be yanking the engine this winter and the goal is to get everything done by spring. Im going the Holley route through lse90.

I ordered a 23 Gladiator Rubicon Friday. will have to see who gets theirs first LOL

FWIW - great choice on the 2.0. My wife has a Rubicon 4Xe. So much fun to drive!

I ordered a 23 Gladiator Rubicon Friday. will have to see who gets theirs first LOL

FWIW - great choice on the 2.0. My wife has a Rubicon 4Xe. So much fun to drive!

Thanks man. Yeah im pretty excited about it. My VIN has been issued but Im still waiting on it to go into production. I added a great tracker link to the first post you'll probably be interested in.

Ceramic coated it
Installed a Tazer Mini
Ordered a V-bar
Shopping side steps

Back