Greensboro/ High Point/ Jamestown guys...

mbalbritton i see you about everyday on 311 betwen the 66 and high point rd exits. I think its you green cherokee and it looks like the door is a different color.

yep, not sure what angle you see it from, but I still have a "www.44magnumoffroad.com" across the back window, and and NC4x4 sticker on the Rear Driver quarter panel.

What are you in?

yep, not sure what angle you see it from, but I still have a "www.44magnumoffroad.com" across the back window, and and NC4x4 sticker on the Rear Driver quarter panel.
What are you in?
Im in this
ai25.photobucket.com_albums_c53_toyota231_DumpTruck.jpg

Has Rumburg Grading down the side of the bed and 7" stacks. LOUD as hell. I usually see you on the other side of the interstate. I try to wave but you probably cant see me from that far throught the tinted windows.

I am either driving this black Dodge or red Tahoe as my DD. I am around highway 68 most of the time between 1-40 and Oak Ridge. Also go to K'ville fairly often.
ai34.photobucket.com_albums_d117_drkelly99_Dodge_20Ram_202500_IMGP1104.jpg

ai34.photobucket.com_albums_d117_drkelly99_Tahoe.jpg

My Samurai is almost back on the road after a bunch of mods.
ai34.photobucket.com_albums_d117_drkelly99_Samurai_Buildup_IMGP1409.jpg

My cab truck is down for some major changes, but hopefully will be back on the road by spring.
ai34.photobucket.com_albums_d117_drkelly99_Cab_20truck_Buildup_IMGP09992.jpg
someone might see your Dodge on the road...but do you EVER drive the others??? (tahoe excluded).

Im in this

Has Rumburg Grading down the side of the bed and 7" stacks. LOUD as hell. I usually see you on the other side of the interstate. I try to wave but you probably cant see me from that far throught the tinted windows.

well, that'll be hard to miss, I'll keep an eye out from now on.

Who has the Toyota Collection in High Point? When i go visit the inlaws I see a lifted land crusier and truck off Eastchester by 311. And looks to be a jf55 hiding in the side. :)

They don't get on here much but they do hang out daily on IH8MUD's website. Concretejungle and I forget the other name, both are active with the Olde North State Cruisers club.

I picked up my 285/75/16 MTRs up from them a few months ago and wheeled with em at URE.

My daily driver is split between the Scion XB and my Cruzr:

Attachments

• ONSC Ure 2007 001 800.jpg
    ONSC Ure 2007 001 800.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 226
Back