Great deals on MBRP exhaust systems and parts

Jody Treadway

Croc wearing fool
Looking for quality exhaust for your Jeep, truck or tow rig? MBRP systems will get you the power and sound you are looking for. We also offer FREE SHIPPING on any exhaust system!

In addition to exhaust, MBRP also offers many Jeep JK items like rock rails, front and rear bumpers and roof racks among others.
http://www.mbrp.com/
http://offcamberfabrications.com/

Post up what you are looking for and I'll PM you a heavily discounted price.

How much for an exhaust for an 03 Chevy 2500HD Duramax, Crewcab, Standard bed (6.5'), 4x4? I tried looking it up on their website to give you a part number, but they didn't show anything.

can you also get just the tips if i already have an exhaust?

01 excurison v10.... Would like to get rid of the ram horns and do a full exhaust...

02 chevy 2500hd 6.0 gas 4wd ex cab short bed. Ive been trying to find a single exhaust for a while for it. Do you have anything?

Thanks for the good deal Jody! I don't see how you can ship an 80lb box that cheap, much less put a complete 4" exhaust system and resonator in there too.

Ordered on Friday the 5th, received on Tuesday the 9th...not too shabby for free shipping on a holiday weekend.

Took 45 minutes to get the stock exhaust off, 30 minutes to get the MBRP S6004P turbo back system on. Sounds very good, but is not too loud, which is just what I wanted. I've got a bunch of decibel readings from the stock exhaust, so looking forward to getting measurements tomorrow with the 4" system installed, and then some more readings next week with the resonator installed.

Thanks again!

Can I get a price on a 4" turbo back with a muffler for a 2000 f250 7.3?
I got the 4" resonator to go on mine, and first installed just the muffler, then added the resonator, and the resonator made a HUGE difference. I recorded all the decibel readings in a spreadsheet, but I'm too lazy to retype them and can't upload excel files from here. But its barely louder than stock everywhere except WOT above 2000rpms.

Back