Grease pusher pump?

lomodyj

Thinking that having a pusher pump back at the grease tank would be a good idea...don't know what kind of PSI I should be looking for...Any thoughts?

(Dodge 3500 CTD)

lomodyj said:
Thinking that having a pusher pump back at the grease tank would be a good idea...don't know what kind of PSI I should be looking for...Any thoughts?

(Dodge 3500 CTD)
Galen:
I am going to use one from a 6.5 Chevy I saw in mentioned on one of the WVO boards.look it up on www.partsamerica.com they are around $70-$80.

I will be finishing mine as so as I get back from Germany in August

Thanks for the info. Mine would be done if the guy I bought my 6 way and Lava line from on ebay would actually ship my stuff....The Lovely Jeep Wife is gonna be pissed if this aint in and running for my Wisconson trip....$700 on WVO parts and I'll still have to buy $500 worth of Dinodiesel...:mad:

lomodyj said:
Thanks for the info. Mine would be done if the guy I bought my 6 way and Lava line from on ebay would actually ship my stuff....The Lovely Jeep Wife is gonna be pissed if this aint in and running for my Wisconson trip....$700 on WVO parts and I'll still have to buy $500 worth of Dinodiesel...:mad:

You get the tanks yet? Found them for you 30 gal with two caps and 3/4" npt on the lids. 15- 20 per tank.
Jon

Carl, installed that pump...It is LOUD!!! make sure you insulate it well...lots of rubber between it and the body. Seems to be doing the job although...Ill know more after this weekend.

Back