Got That Jeep Thing and I Still Don't Understand

Finding odds and ends still for this project. Latest was the special 4-groove PTO pulley that sandwiches in between the rear PTO flange and the PTO driveshaft. I want to put a York 210 under the body and run it off the PTO. Since the engine will already have an engine governor and a hydraulic pump there really isn't a clean way to wedge a York in there and it really wouldn't look right anyway. This way I can hide it underneath and still have onboard air if I need it. I did locate a Novi engine governor for it and will use that instead of the Monarch since it will work continuously without having to fiddle with the carburetor linkage like the Monarch requires. I also found a good used chaff guard for the crossmember under the radiator; this went in combination with the radiator guard but I had a hard time locating one. I know there are other odds and ends I found since my last post but I cannot remember it all.

I have like 4 Yorks I need to sell in case you are in need.
I appreciate it but I have three sitting here in the garage. I always planned to put one in the Nissan, then another in my Blazer. This Jeep which I acquired much later may end up being the first recipient.

I know there are other odds and ends I found since my last post but I cannot remember it all.
Ah yes I remembered that I found both the 16 tooth main input shaft and the 35 tooth cluster here from a T90C transmission so I can get lower first and second gears when I rebuild the transmission. With the overdrive for a range splitter it should drive really nice with a little more pep coming off the line.

Someone up in VA offered me a free pair of CJ5 axles, a 19-spline D44 and a D27. Both would be perfect for the Dana PowrLok limited slips I have although the D27 needs to be regeared to 5.38:1. Trying to find the time to get up there to fetch them.

Someone up in VA offered me a free pair of CJ5 axles, a 19-spline D44 and a D27. Both would be perfect for the Dana PowrLok limited slips I have although the D27 needs to be regeared to 5.38:1. Trying to find the time to get up there to fetch them.
If they're near me I don't mind grabbing them and holding them for you if need be

If they're near me I don't mind grabbing them and holding them for you if need be
I sincerely appreciate the offer but they are right near Richmond. I think I will be able to ride up there Thanksgiving weekend.

Back