GM jeep?

We deal with the big three US auto makers at work all the time. There isn't one of them that won't be filling Chapter 13 in the next two years if they don't make changes NOW! So for GM to buy any part of them would be dumb.

Totota and Honda are the only ones with there heads above water. Look at Ford. Their new CEO has never owned a Ford and was a CEO at Boeing. Even he understands the lack of Fords ability to build a mutiple use assembly line.

Just wait till gas goes back up and the US auto makers loose their truck line sales. Then they'll all tank as that's all that is paying the bills now.

So if GM buys Chrysler, then the Chrysler products will be rebadged GM shit too, just like Olds, Buick and everything else they build that's the same vehicle with a different body on it. So, Jeeps will be rebadged Trailblazers, and the cirrus etc will be cobalts/caveliers. Sounds like a winner to me. :shaking: Not that I'd buy anything either company makes anyway. Just remember to get the dog option with anything they make.
That way you don't have to walk alone!:fuck-you:
Olds, that sounds vaguely familiar :(

Yeah nice steal from DW during yesterdays broadcast.
What he (and you failed to mention) is that Toyota is a Japanese company, granted they employ Americans at their plants but the big bucks go back overseas to their Execs and VPs and the Nikei index....

actually...it must've been a second-hand steal...I got it off the radio this morning, and they were probably listening when DW said it...:D

Greg

Olds, that sounds vaguely familiar :(
Yep, that's what happens when you build a vehicle noone wants to buy. Sad part is they were the same as the buicks and chevys of the day.

Back