GIANTS WIN.. I told you they would :)

def agree dylan....best bowl game ive ever seen....giants rocked it....not a fan of either team but eli manning is a great qb

my favorite part of the entire game was seeing the grass stains all over brady's back.

def agree dylan....best bowl game ive ever seen....giants rocked it....not a fan of either team but eli manning is a great qb
Im not a fan of either team, either. Glad my Dolphins kkep the ''perfect'' record though. The game was so good for once, I can barely remember any of the commercials.

One of the best games in a while.

Wonder how many people lost their ass on the bets? Not only did they not cover the spread (12 points IIRC), the Pats lost. Nice.

Tom Petty was good, and the THE GIANTS WON!
That is all there is to say, besides I HATE THE PATS!

Man I Grew up going and seeing the Ginats.. this was one of the best games in a long time.. and the Defense just ROCKED it all night..

Funny Part: I have a 7 week old boy and here I am all excited jumping around and the wife keeps looking at me with eyes like if you wake him your a dead man :)

so I had to celebrate quietly..

2c.jpg

yea i agree, this was probably the most exciting game i've seen....ever. and now i dont want to hear anymore smack talk about how eli isnt a leader. football analyst and media....insert foot in mouth!

Best Super Bowl I've ever watched....wasn't a blow-out & the underdog won in dramatic fashion.

I'm still a Panthers fan, but good job Giants!

Back