Gasket help

Noel

This if for a efi tank for my 1960 impala. Had to pull the pumps again due to a wiring issue. Need to replace this. Anyone know what it would go to versus waiting a few days for an internet order. I’m sure it’s a universal gasket but drawing a blank. Worse case I will get some material and make one I guess

Attachments

• IMG_6274.jpeg
    IMG_6274.jpeg
    143.9 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_6273.jpeg
    IMG_6273.jpeg
    142.5 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_6272.jpeg
    IMG_6272.jpeg
    156.8 KB · Views: 25
I’ve made a few that looked like that for 2 different fuel cells and an aux tank. The material I used was better than the originals. Cut all 3 out of the same roll but can’t recall the brand though.

Go to advance auto they have gasket paper material and get it and cut you one out. They a few different materials and thickness that looks like cork gasket they should have that it has been a few years since i bought any. But i still have some of it left somewhere in the garage.

Go to advance auto they have gasket paper material and get it and cut you one out. They a few different materials and thickness that looks like cork gasket they should have that it has been a few years since i bought any. But i still have some of it left somewhere in the garage.
Your rattle snakes probably ate it by now lol 😂

Back