Front Range Offroad?

Sandman614

Anyone had luck recently getting parts from Front Range recently? I ordered over 2 weeks ago and my order still is sitting at "awaiting fulfillment".. The parts are not marked out of stock and the caliper bracket is on sale.

What's a guy gotta do to get parts in this "new age"... Trying to order parts from Barnes4wd and there out of stock because see the thread. Trying to order parts from RuffStuff Specialties and they are also out of stock, we're expecting an order in estimate 1;estimate 2;estimate 3; etc...

Today is 3 weeks since I ordered. I have sent 2 messages to their contact us popup with no response so I figured I would give them a call. The call went straight to a voicemail box that is full but tells you to email them.. I guess I'll give that a shot, but I think I might putting in a chargeback with my credit card..

Brian? At front range has been horrible at communicating for as long as I can remember, but I’ve never had an instance where an order didn’t show up.
I warranted a couple rcv shafts though him a few years ago and that process took months of emails.

Relief! I just got a response: "just getting more brackets finished, looking to ship next week". I was really not looking forward to trying to find the parts I need somewhere else. I get these are custom parts and need time to build but most other fab companies have clearly posted a lead time, or expect delays message of some sort.

:)Still better than the company that's been "looking at my shocks soon" for the last 3 months.

Back