freemans park in wilmington nc

supatrupa

i heard about a 4x4 place called freemans park in wilmington nc
and was wondering if anyone has been there and what type of terrain and dificulty is it.

i would like to know also. my girl goes to school there so i would love to have somewhere to go wheelin LEGALLY down there

I believe that is where you drive on the beach on the north or Carolina Beach. It is just sand, but you do have to have a 4x4 because the sand is really loose.

freeman park is the north end of carolina beach. it is $10 a day or $40 for a yearly pass. 15 mph speed limit. stay off the dunes and away from the high tide line. don't burn pressurized wood or pallets, clean up after yourself, and enjoy it with the rest of us :)

i would bring the black one not the blue one. i realy even cant bring the black one yet cause i got to fix it. that blue one can go for $700 but it aint comin to wilmington behind my trooper. ill let you drive it all day on my farm and if you come down here. if i get that black one right and bring it up there you gona take me wheelin?

ok back to the subject of off road parks is there any close to where i am besides uhwarrie.

Back