Free wood

Well...the lady actually just called me and she's decided not to do it now. Sorry guys. I dropped the ball on this one. But hopefully there will be more in the future.

You definitely have that tree at my place here soon. I don’t know if it’s desirable wood or not? We can probably make it happen sooner than later if there’s a need for some free wood

No worries I get to work on a tractor now if my gaskets come in!

So I have 12 pine logs in Greensboro that are probably available. I gave my buddy first chance at them but he probably won't come get them since they are so far away. You would need to bring some way to load them, they are too heavy for my mini skid to pick up. I was able to push them around and that was about it. Let me know if you are interested.

The biggest log is around 23" across. All are 12' long but I can cut them shorter if need be.

Attachments

• IMG_20220503_132747717_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20220503_132747717_HDR.jpg
    356.7 KB · Views: 73
  • IMG_20220503_132730199_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20220503_132730199_HDR.jpg
    371.2 KB · Views: 79
  • IMG_20220503_132408655_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20220503_132408655_HDR.jpg
    355.8 KB · Views: 72
So I have 12 pine logs in Greensboro that are probably available. I gave my buddy first chance at them but he probably won't come get them since they are so far away. You would need to bring some way to load them, they are too heavy for my mini skid to pick up. I was able to push them around and that was about it. Let me know if you are interested.

Wish I were closer. I’d be there. 2.5 hours one way kind of kills the deal.

I got a chainsaw mill and been palying with some red oak and Hackberry. I really want some walnut, maple, and pecan to play with. Any advise @Danger_Ranger or anyone else on where to look? I've looked on FB some but most are posted fro what I consider more than I'm willing to pay. Should I look up a local tree company and ask?

Text me the address. Fuel ain't cheap these days, but neither is lumber...

Planning to cut a big white oak in Franklinville next week. If anybody wants any of it for milling or firewood, come by and get all you want. I'll have my tractor there to load it if you bring a trailer or dump truck.

@Danger_Ranger if you've still got some logs left over the next 2 weekends (4/5 & 4/11-4/14) I would be interested.

Back