FOUNDS SOMETHING I DONT NEED SALE!

792.5cj5

I found something I really dont need...please help me get it!!!

Stuff at a great price cause I'm stupid and need to blow money on something I dont need. If I raise the cash this stuff I will keep. No junk. Yalls lucky day.

All located in Winston Salem nc
Chris...336..971..089six

Best to text.or call. Thanks.

And my phone will not take pics so....sorry.

1. 2000 ford excursion Limited 4x4 white v10 gas. 200k miles ? Maybe more....dont mean to lie...just not at it. Needs fuel pump. Been parked year. No rust. Nc title. Good tires. $2500

2. Set of Fj80 axles
Solid front and rear. Elockers. 4.10 nitro front shafts. Arp knuckle studs. Comes with arms front and rear. Dshafts. Set of 5 fj 16in alum wheels with 80% 34 ltb swampers.
$3000...takes it all!

3. 90s ford f350 80k miles gas motor.....cut body off. Great shape running van. Nc title.

Qwigle dana 60 front axle that will bolt up to van..

And.....another 90s ford e150 all together. Great body and interior. High miles on motor. Fuel pump went out. Got titles for both vans.

So do 4x4 swap and body swap. Take it all.....4500.

More to come......

I got lots to trade with cars trucks rc cars bikes land fab work spray bedliners tools guns ammo bikes lots of man toys

5. 86 f350 2wd reg cab. Dually long bed. 6.9 international with hypermax turbo full rebuild 10k on it. 4 speed with new clutch kevlar bushing and greeasable to. Been parked a few. 3500 takes it.

7. 05 gsxr1000 k5 kws built pro racer Lee Acres b bike. Has amazing part per period on it. Currently needs rod bearings. I was on bike when problem started and pulled off. Bike is all together and could run. No title. Race bike. $3800 gets it. Penski rear shock is probably worth that. Ha

8. 70s taylor? Jet boat. Fiberglass hull. Jacuzzi jet drive. Plate and mounts for 455 olds. Boat in primer been ran but never really finished. Had motor in it and was in lake. Currently has no motor. Add whatever you want to it. No speed limit on water. Come with trailer. $2800 takes it

9. Custom kart. Flat track dirt kart with arttic cat snowmobile motor twin cylinder 600cc 2 stroke belt drive!!!!. Needs a carb and some finishing. And someone stupid enough to drive it. $800 gets it

gonna need pics of the VW rail.......

Interested in pics of the excursion

Also, talk to me about the Quigley front axle. Have arms etc as well?
He sent me these yesterday. Seems like a good deal. I just don't need another project right now
IMG_20240218_100820.jpg
IMG_20240218_100823.jpg

Back