*FOUND* Warn Heavy Series Winch

OnlyOneDR

I stumbled upon a Power Wagon winch cradle for my Ram so now I am on the lookout for a heavy series Warn. I need a 12V motor on it but if the price was really smoking good I would consider a 24V and swap the motor out.

M10000
MX10000
M12000
MX12085
M15000
16.5ti or 16.5ti-S
M12 or M12-S
M15 or M15-S

Like any WTB, looking for a decent deal!

Before anyone suggests it, I don't have or use Facebook so Marketplace is not an option for me.

Does the Power Wagon cradle allow for fitment of a full size winch? I ask because I thought the factory 12k they used was a narrow drum.

I've found some pretty sweet winch deals on marketplace recently. So, if I can get a phone number for them, I'll keep you posted. I'm looking myself, actually.

I think i have the winch and cradle from the power wagon that Morgan rolled a few years back. I’ll check this afternoon if either of you is interested.

I think i have the winch and cradle from the power wagon that Morgan rolled a few years back. I’ll check this afternoon if either of you is interested.
I would be very interested in that and am local to you.
Does the Power Wagon cradle allow for fitment of a full size winch? I ask because I thought the factory 12k they used was a narrow drum.

I've found some pretty sweet winch deals on marketplace recently. So, if I can get a phone number for them, I'll keep you posted. I'm looking myself, actually.
The only difference is the Power Wagon version of the M12/M12000 is flipped over and rotated to wind over the top instead of the bottom, since it is foot-forward you can flip around a "normal" heavyweight series and rotate the clutch assembly to do exactly the same thing. They are otherwise the same. Thanks for the heads up.

A friend of mine found a great deal on an M12000 on Marketplace and another mutual friend that lives close to the seller should be picking it up this week so hopefully I am covered. Will advise when I have confirmation.

Back