FLeet pride in Garner--Springs u-bolts and drive shafts

Same here Noah, they've done both my shafts for me. Built and shortened my rear. Next day turnaround and good ppl to deal with.

all the driveshaft BS aside, fleetpride rocks. i got some u bolts and center pins there today, cost $30 for 4 ubolts and hardware and 3 center pins. made on the spot. 2 thumbs up for fleetpride

Sounds like Fleet Pride has got the U-bolts going on then. I may check them out, I need several sets. The do rock on their drive shafts. Know several mud racers that have them. I got two. But custom drive shafts can be found cheaper locally. But I never knew of another place in Raleigh until this post came up though.

Hey,

dropped off my salvage yard CV driveshaft thursday at Brakes Inc to get it shortened and rebalanced. they did a great job. nice guys. and they had it back to me the same day. only charged my $55. very happy with their work.

happy trails,
bigmac

bigmackloud said:
Hey,
dropped off my salvage yard CV driveshaft thursday at Brakes Inc to get it shortened and rebalanced. they did a great job. nice guys. and they had it back to me the same day. only charged my $55. very happy with their work.
happy trails,
bigmac

Hmmm, wonder how much Fleet Pride would have cost ya? Twice fold? But of course with friendly prompt service! :popcorn:
Wonder if Brakes Inc does U-bolts?

Probably would have cost you 70 bones at fleet pride.

Back