First Snow !

i did a mtn bike ride in a little less than a foot last saturday

and before i saw the first flakes over a month ago

oh, and none of that sloppy, wet crap that barely passes for snow back east...this was the big, fluffy, dry flakes that make snow interesting, rather than a pain in the ass

3 flakes doesn't count :lol:. Seriously though, I hope we get some good snow this year. Weather "experts" say it will be a dry winter though :(

I had Sleet here in Raleigh..
man I pray we have 24" of snow this year like back in ( i think 2000)

That was awesome... I too hope for it.. I'd love to do some rally drifting around the traffic circle..in the buggy.. :driver:

It snowed off and on all night up here, The joys of work nights outside:rolleyes: Never amounted to any thing though. Be nice to get a good snow for a change.

Well aparently Watauga county schools are out today b/c of it. WTF.

Yeah...I went to pick some people up from a party last night after I left the library and there was black ice EVERYWHERE...they have to cancel school fairly often because a lot of students live off the beaten path around the county and at higher elevations than where the school is. There arent many neighborhoods.

I was outside last night 8-9 working on bolting my bed to my truck.. I saw a few snow flakes :) I kinda miss it sometimes..

Then after 30min of it started sprinkling and drizzle.

It snowed off and on all night up here, The joys of work nights outside:rolleyes: Never amounted to any thing though. Be nice to get a good snow for a change.

yup. it was snowing pretty good in Crabtree but when I went home there wasn't much.

Back