FB MP finds of the day.

I'm so happy, he can buy wint & some chains, for $100 - $150!

Seriously, back when I first started 4 wheeling, & even with a car, I found my self like that a couple times. It's Educational!

It’s today’s market it’s pretty good. I bought three complete ones about 15 years ago for less than that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Of course, it is always a moving target, I passed on a SRW K30 years ago for $1k because it wasn't a runner. For big ticket items, I suspect it is about to be a buyer's market for a while.

Of course, it is always a moving target, I passed on a SRW K30 years ago for $1k because it wasn't a runner. For big ticket items, I suspect it is about to be a buyer's market for a while.
Its already started here.

upload_2020-4-29_13-33-42.png

Question..... is it still a K5 if it 2wd? I thought the GMC Jimmy was the only one that came 2wd. Hell up here I never seen a 2wd utility body.

I believe it would be a "C5" not a "K5" if it follows the normal Chevy truck naming of the period..

Nope apparently all Blazers were K5's regardless of 4wd or Rwd...

There's always a huge demand for a 2wd K5, atleast for me... just not a $12k demand!
They're desirable for sure but to me its not 12K by a long shot.Steelies/hub caps w a carb'd 350 and three on the tree=Im out,but Im out on 90% of what I see on MP.

The damn wheels are almost worth that!

Sent from my SM-J737A using Tapatalk
yep,and the hood still has the emblem.Looks like a lot of good pickens on it.

Back