Fast food yumminess - tricks and tips

uglyjeepoffroad

Registered Loser
I know some look down on fast food, I do too when I look down on my belly. But it's cheap, available, and can be pretty yummy. Kinda like this girl named Carla in HS, but I digress.
McDonald's has their dollar menu and I have seen some strange combos from there.
Here is one to get us started. Feel free to share your ideas, and to make fun of mine.

Order $2.12 worth of chickeny goodness.

uploadfromtaptalk1391903450519.jpg

I always ask for a pack of the Mcnugget hot mustard sauce and put it on a sausage bisquit junkfood gourmet style.

Last edited:
Learned this from a buddy of mine...get a Cajun filet biscuit from bojangles and an individual dirty rice. Put some or all of that rice on the chicken biscuit. Good stuff!

McClusterfuck (Call it what you will, sounded good at the time.

Maybe Ill run by mcdys tomorrow and make this creation again for a picture.

Plain Mcchicken
Plain Mcdouble
Small fry.
Split the mcdouble in half, layer half the fries on top of the meat patty, add ketchup.
Toss the Mcchicken Bun, put the chicken on top of the bed of fries.
Put the other half of the fries on top of the chicken. Add Ketchup
Top it off with the other half of the mcdouble.

Only had it once, and I felt awful about it, but it was tasty.

Do you guys make these creations while sitting in McDonalds or do you go through the drive thru and find a spot to park at a safe far away distance? I bet you get some looks if you sit inside lol

I like a Mcgangbang (Mc chicken & Mc double together) makes a cold day on a roof seem like paradise.
My brother has called this the "McBest" for a while now...I'll have to tell him about this name!

Im gonna tell you. Mcdonalds is SO good. but I just cannot bring myself to eat there anymore, and I will not tell you why.
About the only thing I will eat from there is an Egg mcmuffin, with no ham and their hot fudge sundaes.

I haven't eaten mcdonalds in well over a year after I got good poisoning from there, shatting on the floor while vomiting is no fun. Won't even buy a drink from that place anymore

I haven't eaten mcdonalds in well over a year after I got good poisoning from there, shatting on the floor while vomiting is no fun. Won't even buy a drink from that place anymore
My brother had that happen from food from the Hardees in Pittsboro a while back, he said for 2 days he thought he was gonna DIE! He will never eat there again.

My brother had that happen from food from the Hardees in Pittsboro a while back, he said for 2 days he thought he was gonna DIE! He will never eat there again.

thats normal, tell him not to give up he may get lucky and not get sick one time after eating there, i have lucked out the last three times but they were all breakfast!!!

He's tougher, crazier than I am and can eat about anything w/o trouble. I've seen him eat a huge, live Cicada after his girlfriend screamed in terror because it landed on his shoulder, he just grabbed it, popped it in his mouth and chewed! He also likes pig eyeballs now and then when we have a pig pickin and yes alkyhol was involved.

I've had that happen eating oysters before... 24hrs of thinking I was dying. Fawking rough!

I still eat oysters and won't stop eating them sometimes. But they are also not über processed garbage, I just are a bad one or two.

I've had that happen eating oysters before... 24hrs of thinking I was dying. Fawking rough!

I still eat oysters and won't stop eating them sometimes. But they are also not über processed garbage, I just are a bad one or two.

I put a bad one in my mouth one time and chewed, half swallowed before I spit it out. I quickly took 2 double shots of 101 Wild Turkey and all was good! I now always sniff oysters, raw or cooked and don't eat any that smell bad or off. I was at an Oysterbar and I did'nt pay for the shots after complaining about the shucker giving me a rotten oyster!

I put a bad one in my mouth one time and chewed, half swallowed before I spit it out. I quickly took 2 double shots of 101 Wild Turkey and all was good! I now always sniff oysters, raw or cooked and don't eat any that smell bad or off. I was at an Oysterbar and I did'nt pay for the shots after complaining about the shucker giving me a rotten oyster!

You are supposed to smell everything before you eat it! Learned that a long time ago :lol:

Back