Fall rock harvest at "The Farm" - Oct 12-14

Anybody wanna race???

We have talked about a race through one of the trails. Anybody who wants to race can put into a pot and winner takes all. Maybe some different classes depending on how many want to run.

Also several have asked about 4wheelers. The answer is NO. there will be to many people. If you have a special need for one to get around get an ok before you bring one.

we mowed and cleaned up the farm today. so its all clean an ready for this weekend. if any one needs to get a hold of someone they can kevin at 828-217-4052 or chad at 828-217-2600. and hope to see you at the farm.

so I was going to bring a couple of golf carts

one for you guys to run around in

and another one for Jason Lafone father, the guys cooking, to get around in

If I dont need to bring them let me know

We have talked about a race through one of the trails. Anybody who wants to race can put into a pot and winner takes all. Maybe some different classes depending on how many want to run.

IDK to be honest that might be something that aught to have its own special weekend or day to do, not just random hey lets race thing, I mean if we do race thou lets do it at the end of the day on saturday so If we break something we at least had the first part of the day saturday to wheel before.

IDK to be honest that might be something that aught to have its own special weekend or day to do, not just random hey lets race thing, I mean if we do race thou lets do it at the end of the day on saturday so If we break something we at least had the first part of the day saturday to wheel before.

That's the plan. Are you in??

Try this one...It will be close enuff for a map search.

881 Amity Church Rd, Denver, NC 28037

Approx 2.8 Miles from 150...or 1.5 miles from 73

Once you get going down Amity Church Rd, you wont be able to miss it, cuz you will see all the rigs!

:rolleyes:

The weather looks incredible.
Should be perfect.
Fri
Oct 12

Sunny
72°/42°

Sat
Oct 13

Sunny
72°/42°

Sun
Oct 14

Sunny
76°/43°
:driver:

Exactly what will this event be? Do you have trails or rock piles or what? Will it be a ride I should plan on driving in my Jeep or a watching event? I've never been there.

the farm

Exactly what will this event be? Do you have trails or rock piles or what? Will it be a ride I should plan on driving in my Jeep or a watching event? I've never been there.
I took my Jeep last time and didn't hit any of the obstacles and still had the most fun just hanging out. Either way its worth the trip

Back